“Choose your fish, choose your preparation”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Ranked #36 of 243 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2015

This roadside restaurant serves good basics: fish, plantains, rice, etc. It's in a strip mall off the main road, easy to miss and only accessible going north. The seating is pretty much all outside, but covered. The fish was fresh and very good and served with a generous platter. Prices are reasonable and much of the clientele seems to be local. If you're itching to get out of the heart of tourist-land, and are looking for a fair deal, this is a nice choice.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

We heard great things about this place from the locals; but found it to be pretty average. We went with a grilled fish with creole sauce, which was pretty good and a filet / shrimp combo, which was decent, but for the price there are probably better options on the menu. Make sure you get the hot sauce ... it's very good.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

I was very disappointed with the food quality. We had lunch and I ordered the special 1/2 pound of grouper. Needless to say the grouper was mostly bones with very little meat. My luncheon partner asked if their order contained white meat or dark meat for the chicken satay. Our server said white meat but it was not, in fact it was all dark meat. I have had wonderful experiences at other Red Fish locations but this one did not live up to the reviews.

Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

we enjoyed the relaxed environment; food good but a bit pricey for overall experience. service very slow, both kitchen and waitress!

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant while killing time before our flight left. I am so sad we didn't try it until our last day! I had the grilled shrimp with garlic sauce and my hubby had the pan fried grouper. Both were amazing! Please visit this restaurant early on in your vaca so you can return! Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Jennifer C