“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ricardo's Restaurant Aruba

Ricardo's Restaurant Aruba
Ranked #13 of 220 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Where do I start? We walked in and were greeted by Ricardo who had a huge smile with personality and warmth. The location is amazing right on the beach with an amazing breeze and view. Our waiter was so attentive especially to our toddler. The food was AMAZING!! I got the filet which melted in my mouth and hubby had it with seafood. My daughter got a kids meal that was HUGE!! we left full and happy. We will be going back again!!! Thank you Riccardo!

2 Thank prep33grl

tennessee
“Casual dining at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were very pleased with every meal we had at Ricardos. One day we went deep sea fishing and brought our catch back for the chef to prepare. The best Mahi Mahi I've ever had!!!!!! Servers are excellent.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mbboring
Boston, Massachusetts
“Can't Beat The Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My Mom and Dad swear by this place, so even though I try to avoid the beaten path trampled by tourists, I've visited about 4 times. The food and service is always consistent, whether Ricardo or his sister Anka are on duty. In fact, I'd hve to say that the service is exceptional, even though you sometimes need to wait a little for the food to arrive. Many times the chef actually delivers the food to your table himself, which I thought was a nice touch. Friends and I have tried the surf and turf, kebabs, chicken cordon bleu and chicken parmesean. All were great. Escargot appetizer not so good. Quantity greater than most othr places, but hrd to beat flavor at Promenade, Madame Janette, etc. Unfortunately, they've added the 15% serice charge...so plan for it and like most Americans, reduce your gratuity/tip accordingly.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Alpha, New Jersey
“Good food, Good Drinks & Good Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We are more of a hang out at the bar to eat & drink kind of people. We were there in June, had appetizers and desserts. All I can say is YUMMMM. We were not disappointed at all. The bar staff is very friendly, fun and interactive and they make good drinks. Try the islands own Aruba Ariba drink. Ricardo is Mr. Entertainment to us. Very charismatic and always greets the patrons sitting around the bar when he comes to work. For all you can eat rib night I recommended that he bring out samples to the bar, OMG, so good, recommended !!! Thursday night is karaoke night, a must to see.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank John P
Kings Park, New York
“Best food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I just celebrated our 25 th wedding anniversary, with vow renewal ceremony. We had dinner at Ricardo's. It was fabulous! Ricardo is so friendly and caring. He escorts you to the table and treats you like royalty! My daughter also got engaged, and he helped us to celebrate that as well. I had the most delicious lobster penne one night and coconut shrimp another night! We ended up eating there for many of the nights that we stayed at Aruba Beach Club! The few times we left to eat other places, we felt like we were missing something! My husband, son and future son in law had steak that was incredibly tender and delicious! Don't miss out eating at this restaurant, for breakfast lunch or dinner, you will not be disappointed!