“Nice little diversion”

Bonbini Festival Show
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This was my third trip to Aruba but the first time I was there on a Tuesday, which is the night they hold the Bonbini festival. It is held at Fort Zoutman which is within walking distance of the cruise ship pier and the cost is only $3. From the reviews, I had imagined it to be much bigger. It is actually held in a small courtyard where there were 4 craft vendors (selling same stuff that they sell in the stalls next to the cruise ship pier) and a bar which also sold some dinner foods. Not what I expected but a nice little diversion all the same.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

we took our friends with us and they loved it, didn't know a show like this existed

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Lots of beautiful costumes - beautiful people - noise, glitter and glitz. Certainly something to see.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

we went to the Bonbini Festival Nov 2011. I believe it was only $3USD at the gate. We stayed for a bout 1 1/2 hours and worth it to hear the steel pan band, Aruban band and Carnival dancers. We only sampled the local desserts which were reasonably priced but you could also purchase a meal and drinks. They also had local arts and crafts vendors.
It was a good experience for a a small cultural show in Oranjestad and if you have some time to spare( Tues. evening?) for only $3USD then I would recommend.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

only $3 to get in but some of the things on the program for did not show up that night - a lot of local talent and believe they don't get paid. The dancers were really good, young girls and very talented

1  Thank delperson