Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from $81.62
from $73.14
from $231.08
12,586 results
All reviews natural pool jeep tour full day tour waka waka off road cliff jumping baby beach natural bridge extra stops bumpy ride great tour the entire island land rover gold mine an adventure a lot of fun rough terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Andrew, Crazy Joe and their equally crazy friends drove us all over the island on a wild adventure over rocks, sand, beaches and some of the most beautiful coastline you’ll find anywhere. Knowledgeable, fun and did I mention crazy?? Thanks for the wild time guys!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our tour guides Patrick and Garreth were nothing short of assume. Both were very entertaining. We had the best time because of their special efforts. Rough ride but worth every bump and there were plenty of bumps. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to experience the island.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, daughter and I had wonderful time with ABC Tours. Patrick And Garreth made our time and fellow passengers an unforgettable experience. Hats off to a great company and to all of their employees that made our day special.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was as advertised, one crazy fun filled bumpy ride. Our guide, Big G, was fun and welcoming. He answered all of our questions. The bbq chicken was also delicious. I would definitely repeat or try their other tour. Take care Big G. ARUBA!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just arrived in Aruba and decided to book the all day tour to see the sights. Patrick and Gareth were knowledgeable and funny. The tour was a great way to see many things and get a feel for the island. I would highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.