“A Very Good Store”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fine Jewelry, Diamonds, Watches
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife bought a Gold Chain,from this Jewelry Store.They are honest and very informative.We went to all the stores on the main street and they were the best in price and quality.The owner even got me a very hard reservation at a restaurant that never picks up the phone.He called the owners cell phone.We highly recommend this Jewelry store.

There are newer reviews for Royal Jewels & Diamonds

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I have been yearly visitors to Aruba for the last 17 years. We have been shopping at Royal Jewelers since the time it first opened. The quality of the items is exceptional. I don't mind expressing that I dislike shopping, however, a visit to Raj's is more of a family visit than it is a shopping chore. The owner Raj, his wife and his staff are simply the best. Over the years, my family has purchased a range of items ( diamond rings, watches, necklaces ,bracelets, ear rings, etc.) and all are of exceptional quality. My favorite piece of jewelry is a ring that Raj designed. I upgrades my wife's one carat to a beautiful two carat ring, Raj then took the one carat diamond and placed it in a 1 1/2 caret setting ring he designed. If you are considering visiting Royal Jewelers, please DO It, when you get there, you will see a wall of pictures of steady customers.
One of the pictures is label "El President", that's my wife and I. I mention this only to express, that I am extremely proud to have our photo hanging in Aruba's Finest Jewelry Store. Stop by, it's always worth the visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

After going store to store in our short port time last month, we wandered into one of the Royal stores. We were immediately welcomed and when they didn't have exactly what I was looking for, the owner offered to have her husband bring something she thought I would like from their other store. We declined her kind offer and found our way to LG Smith Blvd where we met Raj. Not only did I find exactly what I wanted, we were treated as old friends, not a reception we had been getting elsewhere in Aruba. My husband also purchased a watch as well, a great deal. We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I, as well as our family, have been shopping with Raj for many years. He is a man of great integrity and professionalism. He always takes his time with you, no pressure and explains or answers questions. We have purchased everything from diamond necklaces, precious stones, earrings, bracelets, watches etc. When we get back to the US we are always asked where we got such beautiful jewelry. It also appraises much higher than purchased. We now wait until our annual trip to Aruba to buy any jewelry or other items. He stands behind everything 1,000% and is one of the friendliest, accommodating people on the island. We consider him family. I can say without a doubt, don't shop anywhere else in Aruba. See you soon Raj! Lucian & Carol Cauceglia Woo-Ridge, NJ

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband Michael and I have been going to Royal for about 13 yrs. and trust Raj and his staff implicitly!!! They have always taken care of us whether it was to find something new and special or if it was to repair or replace something sentimental, Raj is the best!!!!!

1  Thank Linda J