“Terrific experience.”

and up
Explore Aruba Scooter Rental
Ranked #16 of 77 Tours in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: We rent Harley Davidson Motorcycles for your ultimate vacation touring fun on Aruba. We offer island tours in small groups daily in the morning as well as in the afternoon with experienced tour guides. Private tours available as well. Free pick-up and drop-off included at various conveniently located spots close to where you are staying including in range to the cruise terminal.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Friendly, informative tour, great well maintained motorcycles. Best way to see Aruba!
Would definitely recommend

1  Thank Kirksic

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Words can't explain how much fun this tour is ~ there is no better way to see Aruba. They were so friendly and knowledgeable. We will be doing it again when we get back to Aruba. Thanks Guys!!

1  Thank Kate G
Reviewed February 14, 2014

There is no better way to see the island than with the Aruba Motorcycle Tours! The beautiful views, the wind in our face, and a very skilled and friendly guide, Frank, made for a wonderful day. This is definitely one of our most memorable days on our trip to the island of Aruba. We will most certainly return!!! Thanks!!!

1  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Aruba Motorcycle Tours made our business trip to Aruba SO much more FUN! Lucienne picked us up from the hotel and was very knowledgeable about the island. Al, our tour guide, did a wonderful job showing us all around the island. Great service...happy people! If you want to experience this One Happy Island, riding on a Harley from Aruba Motorcycle Tours is the way to go!

1  Thank ggomeshouston
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was in Aruba for a meeting and I had a free morning. I was looking for options on what to do and found Aruba Motorcycle Tours. I contacted them by e-mail and they were quick to respond. I was set-up for my tour. On the day of the ride, we were picked up from the hotel and taken to the shop. After a quick inspection we were on the road. Our tour guide, Al, was great. He took us all around the island and we didn't just take main streets. We saw the island without seeing many cars. I would highly recommend seeing the island this way. The bikes they have are great and very well maintained. I would do it again!