Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $22.90
from $62.00
from $300.00
More Info
All reviews airport transfer always on time balashi beer holding a sign aruba airport transportation service rum tasting aloe factory great company answered all of our questions private tour island tour first stop marc van driver anil
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wix Tours took my family to and from the airport. They were extremely reliable and personable. Mark got back to me immediately with any questions I had. For a small extra fee they took us to the supermarket as well. I highly recommend Wix Tours.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I booked 4 round trip transfers from the airport to our resort. I didn’t book it online, because I needed 2 separate drop offs on our departure even though we were all arriving together. I called and spoke to a woman at the company and explained what I needed. She said it wouldn't be an issue for 2 separate return rides and took down the return flights information. When we arrived, the driver was waiting and there weren’t any issues. He gave us the information for pick up but it only had 1 pick up time. I waited to call the company to get it resolved. When I called I was told it would cost another $40 to have two pick ups. I had already paid $96 for the 4 round trip rides and wasn’t going to pay another $40 for two people when they could take a taxi for $28. The man said he was the owner of the company and just kept saying “our system doesn’t allow two separate returns”. I don’t care what the system allows. The company representative sold me the transportation that I needed, but it wasn’t being honored. It doesn’t matter if the booking was done by a third party; if they aren’t trained properly, it shouldn’t be my problem. I own a business and if my employee makes a mistake, I still honor what the client was told. Not this guy! I wasn’t offered the second trip for what I paid, a discount for two trips or refund of any kind. This company doesn’t standby their word and I will never use them again nor I do recommend them anyone else.

1  Thank seow1224
wixtoursaruba, Owner at Wix Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Good morning
This is correct you have paid for private round trip (one arrival and one departure for 4 guest not four round trip this will be 8 trips )
if any request for an additional trip or pick up there is always an extra charge because it will be 3 trips instead of two
Hope to inform you

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Thanks Mark at Wix Tours. Your team is ALWAYS on time and delivers very professional service. it is so welcoming to see a sign with our name when we arrive at the airport. Your vehicles are always clean and comfortable and your conversation informative and pleasant. We would not choose another transportation service. We look forward to calling on you again next year when we return. 5 Stars from KY

Date of experience: September 2019
wixtoursaruba, General Manager at Wix Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you glad to hear that you where satisfied with our service
Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Had an amazing time! Loved everything about it!
We will definitely be going back. Everyone was friendly and we felt safe

Date of experience: August 2019
wixtoursaruba, Owner at Wix Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Good morning thank you for taking the time to write the review.Glad to hear that our service was to your satisfaction
We will inform our drivers

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I booked us door to door service to and from Aruba Airport to The Ritz-Carlton. The drivers were waiting us with our names on card. We were able to quickly identify them. They took our bags and put them in the car right away-opened and closed our doors. The cars were impeccably clean, comfortable and cool. There is no need to confirm they will be there exactly as promised. Thank you Wix!

Date of experience: August 2019
wixtoursaruba, Owner at Wix Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review ,so happy to hear that our service was to your liking and standard

Thank you keep making use of Viator and hope to see you soon again