“Great coffee in Aruba”
Review of Coffee House

Coffee House
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

I love coffee, and working from coffee shops is what we do when we are traveling. The coffee house was not our typical, hipster type of coffee shop, but they were very accommodating and we found a nice nook with two comfy chairs to get to work.
The coffee was delicious, I tried a cappuccino and a regular American style coffee and both were wonderful.
I also had the curry chicken salad sandwich. The sand which was good, though slightly smaller than my appetite.
Wifi was decent, not as fast as where we were staying, but more than sufficient for our needs. We will happily visit again prior to leaving the island.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

My wife and I just completed a visit to Aruba. From studying our Moon's Aruba Guidebook, we knew that the Smit & Dorlas Coffee House had to be on our list of places to visit. We were not disappointed in our two visits to the Coffee House. Unlike your typical American coffee shops, I would describe it as a casual elegant appearance on the inside with rooms having individual decorated tables for two or four in a couple of different rooms. A waitress takes your order at your table not at a front counter. Along with your coffee drink order in a nice clear cup on a saucer, one also receives a crumpet to have along with your coffee and a delicious piece of fudge. I had an Americana with steamed cream and Aruba sweet which was certainly one of the best coffee drinks I've ever had. My wife also raved about the tastiness of her coconut mocha. In addition, we also purchased some beans for ourselves and to take home to friends. On our second visit we also had very tasty panini sandwiches. The prices for everything were quite reasonable plus the service was second to none anywhere. We'll always have fond memories of our visits to Coffee House Aruba.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

My husband and I were looking for a cup of coffee and found this place driving around. The atmosphere is adorable and the coffee is amazing! We both ordered the mocha frappacino, which was very tasty. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 25, 2015

Good coffee and delicious sandwiches, especially the cuury chicken sandwich. The also serve different cakes that go great with their wide variarity of coffees and thee. It is a nice place to sit and enjoy some time with friends....

Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

We came here for a brunch sandwich and Dutch style lattes and loved it! I would definitely revisit :) I wanted a small Dutch style place to visit and as a coffee lover - this was perfect!