“Thanks for your patient attention”

Gemani Jewelers Aruba
Ranked #2 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My partner and I went to Gemani Jewelers last year to purchase wedding bands, but did not find the exact rings so decided to wait until this year's trip to Aruba. Upon entering the store, Mike immediately recognized us and worked with us for a considerable amount to time to find exactly what we were looking for. Thank you, Mike, for your professionalism and patience.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

For the third year, my grandson and I made a stop at Gemani's to see our favourite jewellery expert, Andy. As always, we were greeted warmly and treated with the utmost care and attention. Andy is always very helpful and manages to show us exactly what we are looking for. His calm and genial manner make you feel very comfortable and there is never any pressure to buy. His patience and concern for customers is always evident. This year we had the pleasure of meeting the owner as well. A very successful (and sparkling) shopping trip for both of us. Thanks to Andy for all your help - see you next year!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

No pressure, best prices and outstanding service. Varsha(owner) and Mickey were outstanding helping my wife pick out a new diamond ring for our 25th wedding anniversary. Got a written quote for twice the value of what we paid.

2  Thank Pat G
Reviewed March 7, 2014

THANK YOU AGAIN! Couldn't wait to get there, I brought my ring I bought over 4 years ago and was able to get credit for what I paid, got an amazing sapphire bracelet, with an amazing price, I know because I always do my homework. Love Varsha, Dennis the owners, can't wait to buy again in Feb when I come back on a cruise. Highly recommended!
Pls before you walk in Diam Int'l GO THERE FIRST!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is the only store I would consider buying jewelry from on the island. Good value and reputable. Pleasure to deal with them. You can buy with confidence