“The place to purchase Jewelry in Aruba!”

Gemani Jewelers Aruba
Ranked #2 of 65 Shopping in Oranjestad
Ramsey, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place to purchase Jewelry in Aruba!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My family and I have been purchasing Jewelry/ watches at Gemani for over 15 years. I recently had my engagement ring re-set for my 11th anniversary. Varsha (the owner, who is always available) helped to choose the perfect setting (she is very honest). I also waited last year till we arrived back in Aruba to have Varsha and her amazing staff help me re-set a family heirloom! This Jewelry store is worth the trip! I am already thinking about my purchase for next years trip! "Mamma wants new earrings"! Thanks Gemani, Lisa T

1 Thank Lisa T

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very pleasing shopping experience”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My partner and I visited Aruba in January, when we chanced upon Gemani Jewelers. We browsed around the shop without feeling any pressure, yet were made to feel very welcome. All of the staff made us feel as though we were the only potential customers present, even though it was fairly busy. We hadn't planned to buy anything, but ended up buying a beautiful watch and bracelet at very reasonable prices, which are wonderful memories of our holiday. I've recommended Gemani to some friends who are visiting Aruba in the next couple of weeks. A special mention to Mike and Marvel, they were very professional

1 Thank Jeremy G
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazingly beautiful”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

In January I was looking for diamond studded earings for my daughter. I looked at just about every jeweler on the island. I wanted to look for brillance, not too big of a diamond, and wanted a fair price. I purchased exactly what I was hoping for at Gemani's. Not only did I purchase the earrings but several other beautiful pieces (watch, diamond bracelet and ring), for myself. Dennis and Varsha, Owners, (along with their entire staff) are very professional, and really want to help you make the right purchase. I chose the ring and bracelet as it was unique and Varsha designed herself. I can't wait till the next time I visit Aruba. This time I will not search other jewelers as Gemani's will be the place I go back to.

2 Thank Donna B
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent review”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was looking for a specific ring and was checking prices this week... And had bought from Gemani before. On 12/23, Mike from the La Hacienda Mall was very helpful. I bought a beautiful ring!!!

1 Thank debiscuba
Dracut, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Jeweler on the Island”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

When you go to Aruba you must check out the great jewelry values and the best place to do that is Gemani's. We have been dealing with the owners Dennis and Varsha for 9 years. They are fair, honest, and most importantly do not pressure you at all when it comes to a purchase. They sincerely want you to be happy with what you buy and the price you paid for it. The owners and staff treat everyone like they want you to be a repeat customer….that's why they have so many. When you visit Aruba there will be many shiny jewelry stores all over the island. Save your time for the beach and make Gemani's your one stop jewelry shop.

1 Thank JamesandKarenP