Review Highlights
Buying again

Reviewed yesterday
Voyager782774
frist time buyers to gemani jewelers Aruba

Cindy P

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oranjestad
from $71.00
from $41.00
from $79.50
More Info
All reviews jewelry store diamond ring engagement ring diamond stud earrings beautiful jewelry beautiful diamond local jeweler beautiful pieces main store no pressure quality jewelry excellent customer service beautiful ring great shopping experience doing business white gold the ritz carlton
Reviewed yesterday

This was our 2nd visit to Gemani Jewelers in Aruba after buying a watch two years ago.. We were dealing with Nash who remembered us from our 1st visit. They treat you like family. We ended up purchasing new diamond earrings this trip and happy with the price we paid and how we were treated.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We happened into Gemani Jewelers looking for information about yellow diamonds. Nash and Varsha were so helpful, very informative, and honest. we were shown a variety of beautiful rings and settled on a unbelievablely perfect yellow diamond ring. Their prices there are excellent. we had the ring re- appraised when we got home and were very happy with our results. We highly recommend doing business with them. Thank you Varsha for creating my special ring!

Reviewed 2 days ago

It was a rainy day in Aruba, and the perfect day to go shopping. Even though there are many stores, with beautiful items to look at, Gemani Jewelers offered the most unique selection with a range of price points to fit any budget. The staff is friendly, and helpful. I purchased a beautiful bracelet that I will have for a very long time. I highly recommend anyone visiting Aruba to stop in, even if you just want to browse.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Caring, kind and knowledgable staff. They worked with us to find a perfect strand of pearls for me. I would definitely visit again. The store carries some of the finest pieces in town.

Reviewed 4 days ago

They always make us feel at home and take really good care of us. And they have the best quality jewelry on the island. We go to Aruba about every other year (we live in California) and each trip we end up buying several pieces from Gemani. We love the people there.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This was my 2nd visit to Gemani Jewelers in Aruba. I was dealing with Raj who remembered us from our 1st visit. They treat you like family. We ended up purchasing 3 items and 8ne is better than the other. I hope to come see you guys again in 2019. Have a wonderful Holiday season. Our best Nancy & Richie

Reviewed 4 days ago

We have always been extremely pleased with the quality and service we receive. We purchased a beautiful halo diamond ring at a super price.The service was excellent, and I went home with the ring of my dreams.

Reviewed 4 days ago

The service and the people were excellent. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to buy jewelry. I went there looking for an engagement ring. Not looking to spend too much money because we were on vacation, I found the best possible ring for the most affordable price. My fiancé is so happy with this purchase. I couldn’t fin anything comparable in the states. Thank you Gemani Jewelers for making us very happy campers.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I love these guys. Great atmosphere, no high pressure sales. Great people, prices & product. Will visit again

Reviewed 5 days ago

Been coming here for years always great service very friendly staff rembers you they treat you very good and stand 100% behind every thing they sale I will continue to do business with them as long as I come to Aruba and will tell everyone how great they are o