“2 hour segway ride”

Danny's 2 Wheel Adventure
Ranked #5 of 76 Tours in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Tours Aruba offers you an very easy to learn but exciting way to explore the best places of Aruba for all ages !! If you can stand you can Segway !! Gliding on a new type of Segway crossover machine! Driving over pastures, effortlessly navigating over dirt-roads and sand, all while you witness the pounding Carribean Sea and spectacular panoramic views.Riding a Segway has never been so much fun... Enjoy our short stops for a cool refreshing beverage and fantastic photo opportunities. Take your cool time and just enjoy your ride while you feel the stress slip away. This is the best way to see a unique part of Aruba and it's called the Segway!
Cayuga, New York
“2 hour segway ride”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Took a 2 hour guided tour of the light house area with aruba Segway today. My wife and i were giving a 10 to 15 minute lesson on how to handle the segway . After that we enjoyed the sites along the way, some times on blacktop sometimes on sidewalks and a lot of ocean side dirt and sand trails. It was a great experience to see these areas. The segway is a cool machine! We highly recommend it.

Seattle
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Segway Is So Much Fun”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband booked this activity and I wasn't sure about it. After a 2 minute lesson with Danny, I was excited to get started on our tour. We headed up to the California Lighthouse along beautiful coastal areas and beaches. It was the most fun I have had in a while. If you are nervous about the Segway, don't be. It is super easy to learn. Definitely an activity I would recommend to just about anyone. I recommend wearing a long sleeve shirt, a hat and plenty of sunscreen. They do stop at a beach for some swimming, so don't forget to wear your swimsuit underneath. The 2.5 hour tour went by so fast. Was honestly sorry to see it end. Danny did a great job and made sure we had a very good time. Will definitely do this one again on our next visit to Aruba.

Raritan, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Segway Tour”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife Maureen, and my son Bryan and I took the Segway Tour after seeing a sign on the beach by the Moomba Bar. We were amazed how easily we got the hang of the Segway and how much fun it was to tour the north end of the island. Mark was our guide for the 2 hour time and we covered 10 miles. The sights from the north beach are spectacular.

We would highly recommend this tour.

London, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So much fun, a novelty, and a great tour”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Danny took the three of us on a tour to the California lighthouse, which included a stop to see breaching turtles and the northern tip of the island. Danny even knew where the geocaches were hidden along the way. He provided som refreshing ice water at the halfway break stop, and we paused for a tasty $3 coconut water at the lighthouse. Lots of curious stares followed our meanderings. The only minor negative was the lack of a separate trail from the road for short sections of the route. Not their fault of course, but needing to be constructed by the island government.
Well worth the $75 fee in any case. Now I'm hoping to get my own Segway when I get back home...

Denville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Aruba Segways”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

While in Aruba this March 2013 we took the Aruba Segways tour to the California Lighthouse. My girlfriend and I have been on Segway Tours before but the Aruba Segways Tour Co. as very well run. For the people who were on segways for the first time there was a short get familiar with the machine lesson in the parking lot. Then it was off to the lighthouse along the beach. The whole tour lasted a little over 2 hours. Danny was very good as your segway tour guide. I would recommend this very highly for a change of pace in the morning before heading to the beach. If your thing is scuba diving Mark handles that end of the business.