“beautiful”
Review of Butterfly Farm

Butterfly Farm
Ranked #1 of 82 things to do in Oranjestad
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My friends and I have visited here 2 or 3 times and we all loved it. The way they explain about everything the butterflies right from birth and how they grow. it really is amazing to actually see the way they grow. My friends would like to go back every year.The butterflies are so beautiful

There are newer reviews for Butterfly Farm

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The experience was well worth it to get to see the largest moth in the world and how they are recycling since the island does not. Our guide was awesome and is featured on National Geographics.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was fun to walk among the butterflies in their habitat and learn. Guide was very knowledgable and provided a very detailed explanation of their life cycle. Makes me want to plant milkweed on my property to help feed the Monarch butterflies that we see during the summer months in NJ!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Beautiful butterflies and very informative staff. Some lovely and unusual gifts in the shop. As the butterflies weren't too active when we went in the morning the better time is mid/late afternoon

1  Thank Milliemax64
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The butterfly farm was enchanting. They had 35 different spieces of butterflies very informative personnel. Really awesome gift shop too! My husband and I had a great time. It was really fun taking pictures. Due to majority of the butterflies orginating from the rainforest, it was really hot. Dress accordingly. They also provide you with a free pass for your 2nd visit. You have to use within a specific time frame . $15 a person and it was well worth it. Butterflies were amazing!