“Fun and Lively Atmosephere!”
Review of Alhambra Casino

Alhambra Casino
Ranked #14 of 84 things to do in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Alhambra casino is the place to play in Aruba.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The Alhambra is a fun Casino with a lot of great slots and table games. Lot's of activity and we came home winners! Love it!

1  Thank CarolABriney

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Renovations to the Alhambra Casino and plaza are amazing, however, the casino still has some of the poorest ventilation of any casino on the island. I use to be a smoker so I can tolerate the air quality being a little polluted but this is exceptional. As fewer people continue to smoke I think the Alhambra needs to be able to accommodate their guests with a non-smoking casino or lose out on business to other island venues.

2  Thank MyNany
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I are not gamblers, but decided to try out the casino one night. We stayed at the Tamarjin so it was very convenient. We each spent $20 on blackjack and once we made that back, we pocketed it and played with our winnings. We played blackjack at $5 minimum tables for a couple of hours. Most of the dealers were nice and laid back, which we liked because I had never played blackjack in a casino. I would definately recommend this casino.

1  Thank Alicia M
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Sometime you win,sometimes you lose,but I always have fun. Well run,plenty of slots and good service.

1  Thank Dennis J
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Never got to really enjoy the casino, because the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. Only stayed 10 minutes. Was the first day of our vacation and could never wear those clothes again---the smoke permeated everything we had on at the casino.

2  Thank Nowork2017