Review Highlights

Loved our Hatts Off charter

Reviewed 1 week ago
Serenaf77
via mobile

All reviews caught fish wahoo tuna hour trip worked very hard fighting chair driftwood restaurant blue marlin great boat sea legs great trip fresh catch knew exactly where filet the entire trip different ways highlight of our trip
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My 1st time deep sea fishing and it was great!! Took me awhile to get use to the boat rocking but other than that we had a successful day. Sherwin and Greg were wonderful and I would recommend you book a day of fishing to make your Aruba trip complete. After we returned the restaurant next to the dock, La Garage cooked our mahi mahi and black fin tuna and it was awesome! Hope you catch a sail fish!!

1  Thank Stay816811
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Sherwin and Rusty were amazing on our charter. We had so much fun and caught lots of mahi mahi, tuna, and some other fish I don’t remember the names of. They filleted them up for us and we were able to have a local restaurant cook it up for dinner. Definitely a highlight of our trip. I will be visiting them every time I visit Aruba for more amazing fishing!!

1  Thank Serenaf77
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sherwin and Greg were awesome as captain and crew. The put us on the fish quickly, and the action was nonstop until the end. We caught and released a lot of fish throughout the day. Both my wife and I had an awesome time. They make you feel safe and are super friendly and easy to work with. I will be going with Hatts Off every time I come to Aruba, and you should too.

1  Thank Wander08463129507
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked my husband and father for a 4 hr charter last week and it was a memorable experience for both! Sherwin and Rusty provided a safe and memorable (albeit a little choppy!) fishing trip for both of them! Aside from the many mahi they pulled in, they were able to catch (and release)4 giant sailfish!!!! Definitely had some pics from that one! Would recommend Hatts Off to anyone looking for a charter! Price can’t be beat either!!! Thanks, guys! We’ll definitely see you on our next trip down!!!!

Michelle, Larry, & Joe

1  Thank michelle v
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a 4 hour trip and it far exceeded my expectations. Captain Rusty and Mate Sherwin made this a pleasureable trip for me. I caught all Mahi Mahi (9). They cleaned them and made dinner reservations for that evening at Driftwood for all we could eat of my catch. The chef prepared it 5 different ways and there was only a small upcharge to do that. Michael was our waiter and he was fantastic. Thank you Glenn,Rusty and Sherwin at Hatts Off for a wonderful trip. Thank you to Michael at Driftwood restaurant for a great evening. I highly recommend both of these places.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I chartered Hatts Off on September 14, 2018 for a 4 hour trip and we couldn't be happier! Capt. Rusty and mate Sherwin were awesome, we caught 4 wahoo and 1 mahi mahi. Rusty took us right where the fish were biting, it seemed like 1 after another. Sherwin took great care of us, constantly refreshing the bait to make sure we caught fish. We would recommend Hatts Off to anyone looking for a great time fishing. Owner Glenn was answering our emails almost as fast as we sent them. We had concerns about the weather before we arrived in Aruba, but Glenn reassured us and we're glad he did.
Both Rusty & Sherwin answered all our questions and were very friendly and funny. We took some filets with us to bbq, the rest we left for the crew. Once again, thank you Rusty, Sherwin and Glenn for a great trip!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We went on a 4 hour trip on the “Hardly Working” boat. Sergio was the captain and Gregory was the mate. Extremely pleased with how hard that they worked to get us a catch and to take care of my daughter when she was not feeling well! Would use them again!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The captain did a great job finding fishing. Went in the morning and landed 8 fish. Had a really nice mahi mahi get off in addition to the 8 we landed.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Communication and booking with Hats off couldn’t have been easier. I booked the trip for my boyfriend and I and we met another couple thru the message boards here on trip advisor and split the charter with them.
We met the boat at the marina with the other couple who joined us and took off for our adventure.
We caught a wahoo not to long into the trip but alas it was all we caught the rest of our 4 hour trip.
The water was extremely choppy and they said that was pretty normal for the area. I’d advise taking sea sick medicine before your trip. It was pretty bad.
The boat was clean, the crew was friendly. They offered to have our catch sent to a restaurant for cooking but we decided to leave it for the crew.
Definitely a great time.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

My Dad and I had a great time to say the least, Sherwin was a very nice guy who knew all about fishing and was fun talk with. Sherwin Answered all of the questions my dad or I had about fishing and life in aruba. Captain Rusty was also a very nice guy who put us on fish! we caught a bunch of bonito, a blue runner and a wahoo. This was a phenomenal trip and I am begging to go back. I would recommend this Hatts Off charters to anyone. Thank you for the fantastic experience that I will remember for my whole life.

3  Thank jdrutecki