“Grill”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The food is good here, not sure what I can say about it. They have food places all over Aruba. Just pick and place and try it out. Our favorite place is Pizza Bob's, all though Bob is not in Aruba anymore.

1  Thank forldydi

Reviewed May 18, 2013

After a long day of travel and checking into our resort, we decided to stay on site and eat at the Islander.
We were not expecting much, and that was a good thing.
First, let me say that the food was great. We had a party of 7, and all said that their food was good.
But the service, well, it was non-existent at best. Had to ask for everything. Had to wait for everything. No refills on drinks, it was just bad overall.
This place is great if you are looking to grab a quick something, or just getting in. But, if that is not the case, I would recommend finding something else.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Food was good and good value for family dinners....great choices especially for families with children.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

this resturaunt is located at Lacabana ,on Eagle beach. Breakfast ,lunch and dinner. They also provide to go service,so you can pack your lunch and take to the pool, or the beach! Fairly priced.I recommend the Cabana Burger!! And Yolanda,is the best server,with a beautiful smile!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Not a fancy setting but if you are staying at La Cabana and want a casual dinner they have some nice dishes at very resonable prices. I had this chicken parm made with gouda cheese served with spagetti. They also had items like beef tenderloin kebobs, burgers, seafood platter, pork chops etc. I will probably dine her for my first night in May 2013.