“Best Filipino food!”

Kambal Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #165 of 234 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Came here on advise from tripadvisor( not disappointed yet..) decided to come with my family while in Aruba! The minute we walked in we were greeted and the choices were well explained by staff! The place is upstairs from main st( entrance around the corner) and the menu written on wall on a chalkboard! Food is awesome can't be disappointed! The portions are fair!

1  Thank Cbarrantes2

Reviewed July 29, 2013

During our recent trip to Aruba, while wandering through Oranjestad, we happened to see a sidewalk sign advertising pansit. My husband is Filipino, so I knew this was a noodle dish. We looked up and saw a Filipino flag flying on the second floor balcony. We were looking for something different for lunch, that we were sure our teenage children would eat. The food was excellent! The best pansit I have ever had, and you can't go wrong with the lumpia shanghai, as good as my mother-in-law's. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was so good, my kids insisted on ordering more to go, so that we could have it for dinner as well. When we unpacked our meal in our hotel room, we found that they had given us an order of fried bananas for free.

1  Thank EK S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Brings you back to local etnic food and customs.
Two block south from the cruise port. Climb one set of stairs to the second floor and has inside and outdoor sitting.

Fast and friendly service with tasty local food.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I really enjoyed coming to the restaurant during the New Years with my family. Great food and atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and professional! I give this place five stars!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went to this restaurant a year ago while on vacation in Aruba. While walking around downtown, me and my friend really wanted to go somewhere fun on our last night and were drawn to the island music coming from Kambal. We sat at the bar and talked to the guy there who was really friendly. He invited us to sing karaoke and gave us spring rolls that were awesome! Along with the other locals in the bar we all had fun singing. I would definitely come back if I go to Aruba again.