“BEST PLACE TO BE!!!!”
Review of Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill - CLOSED

Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Aruba
“BEST PLACE TO BE!!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very beautiful, cozy, chilling restaurant to have lunch and dinner. Nice atmosphere with a local and Caribbean touch of flavor able dishes, and has a great service. Will be back!!!! Good job!!! Will recommend everyone to come and try it!!!

• Visited August 2013

Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate here after returning from a day tour of the island and we really hungry! The service was great and the food delish! The chicken ceasar salad and the nachos were so yummy. My boyfriend ordered a chicken sandwich with fries that he loved! Great little outdoor seating area and inside also. Very funky yet comfortable chairs. Great Spanish food with big flavors and fresh ingredients and service with a smile, nothing better than that! Super reasonably priced also, considering the serving size!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CFS16
Edmond, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot for a lunch break”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Nice cool spot to catch a break from the heat and grab a good lunch. Service was great and food was too!

Visited June 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Best Hamburger on Aruba”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate lunch at this restaurant two times. Both times for a burger. We were just craving one. It was cooked just right and served hot with fries. The waitress was really nice and asked my boyfriend what he did for work. He works out daily so has nice big muscles. I told her that and from then on he was known as "Mr. Hunk" well needless to say that made his day. They are all very friendly the Mojito was great and the service excellent. Only wish I had gotten the waitresses name. She even saw me looking at my change and gave me an Arubian Florian worth 50cents as that is their new coin.!

Visited May 2013
Oranjestad, Aruba
“Excellent food and Service!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was amazed to find this little space, filled with people. Due to a recommendation, I came to eat here. I work just 10 minutes from it but it never drew my attention, but I was very surprised to see how warm the waiter was. I felt instantly at home and when I got to the part to eat, the food was as excellent as the service! keep up the good job: its hard to find such a wonderful restaurant nowadays in Aruba. The price of the food was not to pricey neither, I could tip the waiter without having to feel I overpaid for the food. Plus she deserved it. Must go there!!

• Visited May 2013