“Great spot for a lunch break”
Review of Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill - CLOSED

Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Nice cool spot to catch a break from the heat and grab a good lunch. Service was great and food was too!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate lunch at this restaurant two times. Both times for a burger. We were just craving one. It was cooked just right and served hot with fries. The waitress was really nice and asked my boyfriend what he did for work. He works out daily so has nice big muscles. I told her that and from then on he was known as "Mr. Hunk" well needless to say that made his day. They are all very friendly the Mojito was great and the service excellent. Only wish I had gotten the waitresses name. She even saw me looking at my change and gave me an Arubian Florian worth 50cents as that is their new coin.!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was amazed to find this little space, filled with people. Due to a recommendation, I came to eat here. I work just 10 minutes from it but it never drew my attention, but I was very surprised to see how warm the waiter was. I felt instantly at home and when I got to the part to eat, the food was as excellent as the service! keep up the good job: its hard to find such a wonderful restaurant nowadays in Aruba. The price of the food was not to pricey neither, I could tip the waiter without having to feel I overpaid for the food. Plus she deserved it. Must go there!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

When visiting the downtown of Aruba , this is a good and cheap choice for a meal . A small place with good choices . They have rice , black beans , grilled chicken , meat and etc. If you like latin american cuisine you will love it.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

While doing shopping in Oranjestaad we got hungry and absolutely accidentally ended up at Spanglish. For $8 we got soup, main dish and ice tea - a superd deal for Aruba. Food was tasty and service quick and friendly. A true must go on the island!