“Great spot for a lunch break” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill - CLOSED

Spanglish Latin Caribbean Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Edmond, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot for a lunch break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Nice cool spot to catch a break from the heat and grab a good lunch. Service was great and food was too!

Visited June 2013

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Best Hamburger on Aruba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate lunch at this restaurant two times. Both times for a burger. We were just craving one. It was cooked just right and served hot with fries. The waitress was really nice and asked my boyfriend what he did for work. He works out daily so has nice big muscles. I told her that and from then on he was known as "Mr. Hunk" well needless to say that made his day. They are all very friendly the Mojito was great and the service excellent. Only wish I had gotten the waitresses name. She even saw me looking at my change and gave me an Arubian Florian worth 50cents as that is their new coin.!

Visited May 2013
Oranjestad, Aruba
“Excellent food and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was amazed to find this little space, filled with people. Due to a recommendation, I came to eat here. I work just 10 minutes from it but it never drew my attention, but I was very surprised to see how warm the waiter was. I felt instantly at home and when I got to the part to eat, the food was as excellent as the service! keep up the good job: its hard to find such a wonderful restaurant nowadays in Aruba. The price of the food was not to pricey neither, I could tip the waiter without having to feel I overpaid for the food. Plus she deserved it. Must go there!!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

When visiting the downtown of Aruba , this is a good and cheap choice for a meal . A small place with good choices . They have rice , black beans , grilled chicken , meat and etc. If you like latin american cuisine you will love it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sao Paulo
“Awesome lunch just for $8!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

While doing shopping in Oranjestaad we got hungry and absolutely accidentally ended up at Spanglish. For $8 we got soup, main dish and ice tea - a superd deal for Aruba. Food was tasty and service quick and friendly. A true must go on the island!