“Best part of vacation!”

Private Snorkeling Aruba
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer snorkel tours and boat rides on a 26 foot deck boat named Rendez vous on Aruba.
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best part of vacation!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We used the Red Sail company I believe. The guys on that trip are funny and easy going. The open bar is included in your price, mixed drinks are all they have. The lunch was great; salad, fish, noodles, coffee cake. I had never snorkeled before but I fell in love with it and never realized how easy it was. We loved it so much we actually thought about doing it twice while we were there!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic snorkeling experience, Captain Rene is great!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This was a fantastic trip, worked great for us. My wife gets seasick and was worried about going with a large group of people. I too would rather not go in a big group since i'd rather not snorkel with 20+ people in the same water bumping into each other. We searched trip advisor and found Captain Rene. He picked us up in his boat at our hotel and we had a great trip! He took us to a some great snorkeling spots, pointed out the sights, and offered refreshments. Great time, great host & captain, thanks Rene!

Barcelona, Spain
“Snorkeling with a smile”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My daughter and i just returned from our 1st trip to Aruba. I read about Captain Rene on trip advisor and I want to add my voice to the other great reviews. The 1st day Captain Rene took us for 2 hours on our own private snorkeling tour after picking us up on the beach right outside our hotel. It was amazing. He agreed to take us out the next day to a remote snorkeling spot we had heard about, and we had another fantastic snorkel. That time he picked us up in his jeep from our hotel land drove us to his boat .The experiences we had with Captain Rene are far superior to those larger snorkeling tours and his willingness to accommodate us at short notice was really appreciated.

Visited January 2013
long island, new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Captain Rene - The Best Snorkeling!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

So, my husband and I love to snorkel and this time we were bringing the kids! I had read about Captain Rene on tripadvisor and at first was hesitant. We've taken the larger tours and the reviews promised great private snorkeling at a reasonable price. I was wary. I emailed him ahead of time and he confirmed the time and date. In addition, I emailed him when we arrived and reconfirmed. I had nothing to go on but trust. The date and time we had set turned out to be not great weather. He called our hotel, left us a message and told us that we should go out the next day. Because the water in front of our hotel was rougher than usual, he actually picked us up in his van, took us to his boat and proceeded to take us to a fabulous snorkeling spot. It was amazing. It then started to rain so he drove us back, didn't charge us the full amount and we scheduled another trip with him. The price is so unbelievably reasonable, and it's actually Private!!! He can take up to 10 adults and once he books with you, he doesn't book with other people. He is so knowledgeable, doesn't look at the clock, and really wants you to have a great experience. He is fun, and laid back and we all had the best time. Great rum punch! Look no further than Captain Rene because you won't be sorry. Can't wait to go back out with him next time!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank BarriLongIsland
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One if the best parts of our Aruba vacation !!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

It's been almost a year since our vacation to Aruba, and I've been meaning to get to this review . The fact that I havn't forgotten about this tour, and am writing about it almost a year later says it all. To start my nephews and tried one if the bigger snorkeling tours which appeared very commercial and time limiting . Thus type of tour is great if you want to meet other tourists. Next we booked with captain Rene at snorkel Aruba . The tour was great !!! Captain Rene took us in his boat to three great snorkeling spots on his boat which was just the right size . We had kids along and one if the snorkeling spots was perfect for the younger kids. All three spots were great . Rene was very knowledgable and personable and patient with the children. Additionally, Captain Rene took us on a nice boat tour of the area !! Refreshments were served on the boat. The entire tour was perfect and made for great memories of our vacation !!! The next time we travel to Aruba in sure we will book another tour with captain Rebe at snorkel Aruba