“Amazing Experience”
Review of Happy Divers Aruba

Happy Divers Aruba
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Happy Divers Aruba!Aruba, known for its beautiful waters and marine life, offers some of the best dive spots in the world.scuba diving in aruba, dutch caribbeanWhether you just want to try diving once, you want to become a qualified diver or you already are a certified diver and you just want to continue diving... Aruba is a great place for all of that and Happy Divers Aruba can offer you the personal attention and quality to make your dive experience in Aruba a great one!Happy Divers Aruba prides itself in offering that personal attention that other dive companies often forget. Tell us what you want to get out of your dive experience in Aruba and we make sure you will get the amount of attention you need!We only dive in small groups and can even offer private dives at no additional charge!We offer the following dive courses: Discover Scuba Diving (DSD): a first try dive for anyone who wants an introduction to scuba diving or isn't certified (yet). Open Water Diver Advanced Open Water Diver Rescue Diver + Emergency First Response Divemaster Dive specialties on request. Happy Divers Aruba offers dive courses from PADI (Professional Association of Dive Instructors).English and Dutch is spoken.Don't wait and become a HAPPY DIVER!Contact us for more information or to book your dive trips & courses
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I dove with Jeffrey in June 2013 and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm certified but my girlfriend had never even dove before. She did the discover scuba course and Jeffrey went through all the necessary information making her feel very comfortable the entire time. Thanks to Jeffrey she is looking into getting certified now! The dive took us to a ship-wreck just offshore and was really great for a beginner. Jeffrey had an amazing underwater camera and took photos of us the whole time and even some video! It was so fun to be home and look through the pictures and remember all the awesome stuff we saw. If we go back to Aruba we will definitely dive with Happy Divers and Jeffrey again.

Thanks Jeffrey!

1  Thank TDonovan123

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Jeff was great! My boyfriend has a scuba certification but it was a first trip for me. Jeff explained everything well and when I got nervous, he walked me through it. It was fantastic! We saw fun fish, a sunken ship and some cool sea creatures we got to pick up. Jeff was entertaining and fun!

1  Thank Christa O
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter and I went diving with Jeffery with Happy Divers!! He is the BEST!! He is very patient and he really takes good care of you. We did some shore dives and a few boat dives. We will be back to dive with Happy Divers!!!! Kent & Kyra Gerber

1  Thank kentgerber
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I am not an experienced diver, but I have dived numerous times in different islands. I must say that Jeff is definitely probably the best dive instructor that I have had and he is a one man show.

Jeff is very knowledgeable and fun. It was nice that he and I dived alone, which made for a very nice experience since it's been a while since my last dive.

Unfortunately, our dive location didn't have the most exciting marine life in comparison to other places I have been. However, we made the best of it.

What separates Happy Divers from the others to me is that you get very nice, high resolution pics from Jeff included in your dive price of $90. It was pretty impressive that he was able to send me my pics within 24 hours of our dive. This to me was the "WOW" experience.

If you're thinking about diving in Aruba, definitely go with Happy Divers. I highly recommend Jeff!

1  Thank Merritt001
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We (husband and I) did six dives with Jeremy whilst in a Aruba and I can honestly say he is the best dive instructor we have ever dived with. I am always a little nervous, even though I have dived a few times all over the world on my first dive, but Jeremy set my mind at rest and spent loads of time talking and reassuring me and this made me feel very relaxed and happy and I absolutely loved every minute of diving- well maybe not when I felt a little sea sick :-) ( nothing to do with Jeremy, just the weather!!) I would highly recommend him to everyone, we hired regulators, as we have all our own other kit and there was no problem with them. He took loads of photos and put them all on a USB for us. Snacks and drinks are always available.
He was never late picking us up and there was no hanging about getting back as there often can be.
Booking was easy and straight forward answering e mails almost straight away.
Diving is always in small groups, we dived with two other instructors as well as Jeremy at the antilla, Nadia joined us and again she was extremely professional and friendly.
Do not hesitate to book with Jeremy and happy divers you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank van-vick