“Jeff is the MAN for diving!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Happy Divers Aruba

Happy Divers Aruba
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Happy Divers Aruba!Aruba, known for its beautiful waters and marine life, offers some of the best dive spots in the world.scuba diving in aruba, dutch caribbeanWhether you just want to try diving once, you want to become a qualified diver or you already are a certified diver and you just want to continue diving... Aruba is a great place for all of that and Happy Divers Aruba can offer you the personal attention and quality to make your dive experience in Aruba a great one!Happy Divers Aruba prides itself in offering that personal attention that other dive companies often forget. Tell us what you want to get out of your dive experience in Aruba and we make sure you will get the amount of attention you need!We only dive in small groups and can even offer private dives at no additional charge!We offer the following dive courses: Discover Scuba Diving (DSD): a first try dive for anyone who wants an introduction to scuba diving or isn't certified (yet). Open Water Diver Advanced Open Water Diver Rescue Diver + Emergency First Response Divemaster Dive specialties on request. Happy Divers Aruba offers dive courses from PADI (Professional Association of Dive Instructors).English and Dutch is spoken.Don't wait and become a HAPPY DIVER!Contact us for more information or to book your dive trips & courses
Indiana
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Jeff is the MAN for diving!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My daughter and I went diving with Jeffery with Happy Divers!! He is the BEST!! He is very patient and he really takes good care of you. We did some shore dives and a few boat dives. We will be back to dive with Happy Divers!!!! Kent & Kyra Gerber

1 Thank kentgerber

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great dive instructor”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I am not an experienced diver, but I have dived numerous times in different islands. I must say that Jeff is definitely probably the best dive instructor that I have had and he is a one man show.

Jeff is very knowledgeable and fun. It was nice that he and I dived alone, which made for a very nice experience since it's been a while since my last dive.

Unfortunately, our dive location didn't have the most exciting marine life in comparison to other places I have been. However, we made the best of it.

What separates Happy Divers from the others to me is that you get very nice, high resolution pics from Jeff included in your dive price of $90. It was pretty impressive that he was able to send me my pics within 24 hours of our dive. This to me was the "WOW" experience.

If you're thinking about diving in Aruba, definitely go with Happy Divers. I highly recommend Jeff!

1 Thank Merritt001
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Best dive instructor we have ever used.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We (husband and I) did six dives with Jeremy whilst in a Aruba and I can honestly say he is the best dive instructor we have ever dived with. I am always a little nervous, even though I have dived a few times all over the world on my first dive, but Jeremy set my mind at rest and spent loads of time talking and reassuring me and this made me feel very relaxed and happy and I absolutely loved every minute of diving- well maybe not when I felt a little sea sick :-) ( nothing to do with Jeremy, just the weather!!) I would highly recommend him to everyone, we hired regulators, as we have all our own other kit and there was no problem with them. He took loads of photos and put them all on a USB for us. Snacks and drinks are always available.
He was never late picking us up and there was no hanging about getting back as there often can be.
Booking was easy and straight forward answering e mails almost straight away.
Diving is always in small groups, we dived with two other instructors as well as Jeremy at the antilla, Nadia joined us and again she was extremely professional and friendly.
Do not hesitate to book with Jeremy and happy divers you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank van-vick
Richmond, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Dive Operator”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Provided a great experience for my inexperienced diver son and my rusty diver self. Been diving all over the world and found this company to be very competent and fun. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Young0065
Marysville, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Dive Experience!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I became certified through Happy Divers Aruba. I could not have had a better experience! My dive instructor was Jeffery Kost and he was extremely kind and was a great instructor. I had trouble equalizing the pressure in my ears and Jeffery assisted me in every way possible to make sure that I equalized my ears okay. Another great thing about Happy Divers Aruba is that the sights in the water were great. I could not have chosen a better dive company to dive with!

Visited June 2013