“Getting certified to dive”
Review of Happy Divers Aruba

Happy Divers Aruba
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Happy Divers Aruba!Aruba, known for its beautiful waters and marine life, offers some of the best dive spots in the world.scuba diving in aruba, dutch caribbeanWhether you just want to try diving once, you want to become a qualified diver or you already are a certified diver and you just want to continue diving... Aruba is a great place for all of that and Happy Divers Aruba can offer you the personal attention and quality to make your dive experience in Aruba a great one!Happy Divers Aruba prides itself in offering that personal attention that other dive companies often forget. Tell us what you want to get out of your dive experience in Aruba and we make sure you will get the amount of attention you need!We only dive in small groups and can even offer private dives at no additional charge!We offer the following dive courses: Discover Scuba Diving (DSD): a first try dive for anyone who wants an introduction to scuba diving or isn't certified (yet). Open Water Diver Advanced Open Water Diver Rescue Diver + Emergency First Response Divemaster Dive specialties on request. Happy Divers Aruba offers dive courses from PADI (Professional Association of Dive Instructors).English and Dutch is spoken.Don't wait and become a HAPPY DIVER!Contact us for more information or to book your dive trips & courses
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Jeffrey made learning to dive so fun and easy I would tell anyone going to Aruba that is interested in becoming certified to go through Happy Divers!! I hope to go back soon and get further certification! Awesome experience and diving is by far the most fun thing I've learned how to do!! It feels like what I would think being in outerspace would feel like, you are weightless and it is so fun!! Thanks Jeffrey :) I would say that if you are going to do this then try to have a lot of time to study before doing the actual dives so that you can really enjoy the experience :)

1  Thank Janet F
"personalized attention"
"arashi reef"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 25, 2012

With two people in our party with differing skills (one certified, the other doing a discovery dive) Jeffrey was able to accomodate all of our needs. From the first email to the last (which includes photos) the experience was prompt and professional. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and wished we had time to do it again before we leave. Thanks to both Jeff and Nadine who made the experience a highlight of our holiday.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I contacted Jeff because I wanted to do wreck dives and take photos in aruba, and if possible in small groups to prevent silt stir up and a lot of people in my photos...he organized wreck dives for me and on the dives pointed out the best photo opertunities and helped to keep people out of the way as much he could. I would defiently recommend happy divers! Small group, personal service, and good price! I got what I wanted and what I paid for. Thanks Jeff!

1  Thank Blng101
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I am a certified Rescue Diver with over 100 logged dives. I have had the opportunity to dive with tropical and cold water diving operators. Jeffrey from Happy Divers Aruba has offered, without question, the best scuba diving experience I have ever had.

From the initial e-mail communication through to the last dive we completed with Jeffrey, he was nothing less than a proper gentleman, offering a truly all inclusive diving experience.

I travelled to Aruba from Canada with my girlfriend and my father. My girlfriend had been recently certified in central Canada and had never completed an ocean dive. With Jeffrey's local knowledge of dive sites and warm personality, he made her feel comfortable and at ease as she progressed from lake diving to ocean diving.

My father earned his scuba certification nearly 40 years ago, but recently had undergone orthopaedic surgery. With clearance from his physician and Jeffrey's care & guidance he was able to return to the sport of scuba diving.

Jeffrey from Happy Divers Aruba offers top notch rental equipment, professional & courteous service and great shore & boat diving experiences. I would strongly recommend his five star service to everyone.

Jeffrey, Thank You!

Jack, Nicole & Rob

1  Thank Rob C
See more reviews
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I decided to go to Aruba for our 13 yr anniversary. I just recieved my Open Water Cetification and was looking forward to my first ocean dive. Based on the reviews here I decided to contact Happy Divers. Jeffrey responded immediately to my emails, got my information and told me about his service. His prices are excellent compared to most of the other dive shops, and even though my wife was not going to dive, he said she was welcome to come along anyway.

Jeffrey picked my wife and me up at the hotel and brought us down to the boat launch. Due to choopy conditions (8ft swells) we decided it was best my wife not go along so one of his friends offered to take her back to the condo by boat free of charge. (http://flyfishingaruba.com/)

We did a two tank reef dive. During the the second tank we met a sea turtle who spent 20 min swimming with us. It was an incredible once in a lifetime experience. Jeffrey brought a camera and took plenty of pics and video which he uploaded to SkyDrive for us to have

A second couple on the dive mentioned that they usually used another dive shop, but as they were unable to get in with that shop, they called Happy Diver. On the way back to the dock they indicated they would use HD for future dives. I agree. Can't wait to get back to Aruba and dive with Jeffrey again. Thanks Jeffrey!!

2  Thank David U