“Good cost and benefits”

Hopi Bon Grill
Ranked #29 of 222 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Asian, Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jundiai, SP
“Good cost and benefits”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate a fishe plate there and it was very tasteful, we arrived 10minuts before close the lunch time, but the service was very nice, I liked very much. The food is very very good. We went to lunch and we seat inside the restaurant because outside was too warmy, and inside there is one table only and the balcony.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Eunice B

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellently Prepared Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Last October 2013, was the 15th year that we vacationed in Aruba. We discovered Hopi Bon and realized that they offered some of the best meals on the Island. In our 7 days there, we dined there two evenings. The prices were reasonable and the food is high quality and seasoned uniquely. I loved the shrimp and scallop dish and my husband enjoyed the surf and turf dish. The garlic rice was like none that I had ever had. On the 2nd visit I asked the owner, Percy, to bring us both garlic and fried rice. We devoured both. At home now, I keep trying to duplicate the meals, without luck. We can hardly wait to visit Hopi Bon next year.

• Visited October 2013
Laurel, Maryland
“Delicious Food at Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Hopi Bon in the Renaissance Marketplace for dinner. We both had the teppenyaki steak and chicken with fried rice. Everything was delicious! The fried rice was fabulous!

Visited November 2013
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Great Food at Great Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Recently dined at Hopi Bon and LOVED our meal. My husband had wahoo and absolutely loved it and he is not a "fish" person. The food is grilled and so fresh and light. The prices are amazing. You can get away for $20.00 a person for a fantastic meal. Nice outdoor seating and a great atmosphere. We will be back !!!

• Visited October 2013
Aruba
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Went there with the wife and is was awesome. Real great tender meat and at a great price, and that is something hard to find here on thw island