“The food was better than the reviews on trip advisor”
Review of Hopi Bon Grill

Hopi Bon Grill
Ranked #35 of 233 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I wanted to eat at a local restaurant and found Hopi Bon on Trip Advisor. The seafood dish I had was cooked perfectly, hot and the terriyaki sauce was amazingf. My wife had the chicken and steak combo. Also cooked exactly the way she wanted it. The fresh vegtables and rice was tasty and hot also.
Percy was the perfect host and waiter. I highly recommend Hopi Bon!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

After my husband caught a large Wahoo, Chef Martha Hernadez-Jiao and her husband Percy who are the owners of Hopi Bon, were kind enough to cook the catch. The Wahoo was prepared two ways on the Plancha grill.
One with a luscious homemade Teriyaki garlic sauce and one that was seared with a crisp garlic spice crust drizzled with fresh lime. Both were absolutely delicious! I was happy to see a female chef working behind the grill since I am a retired female chef myself. I am always looking for fresh well prepared restaurant dishes with warm attentive service, this restaurant qualifies.
We ate outside and warm balmy breezes were surrounding our table. I am in Aruba for a short time but rest assured I will be visiting Hopi Bon again on this trip.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

What a GREAT surprise !!! My husband & I were on our way to the l Seaport Casino & were looking for something to eat. After checking out all the restaurants in the area, we happened upon Hopi Bon. We noticed the "special" on the sandwich board for $8.95, a fried rice dish with chicken. Perce, the Owner/Manager was outside greeting people, so we thought we'd give it a try. As we chatted with Perce learning about his native Philippines, his wife, Martha, the Chef/Owner was inside making our lunch. We ate outside and thoroughly enjoyed both the meal and the experience. The food was DELICIOUS !! On our next trip to Aruba, this will be a definite location for a meal.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I have lived here in Aruba for almost five years. We try to get to Hopi Bon at least once a month. The service is excellent, yet very personal and friendly. Percy, the waiter\owner is very attentive to all your needs and his wife, the chief is also very friendly. The prices are very reasonable and we had have never had a bad meal there. The vegetables are all fresh, and the meats tender. The location in the Renaissance Market place, across from the Seaport Casino is easy to get to and there is plenty of parking.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

After getting sick of all inclusive buffet food, it was time for a change. As we went downtown one afternoon, we walked around the shops and restaurants until we ended up at Hopi Bon. It is a cute, clean, and nice restaurant. The server is from the Philippines and he is a wonderful, kind man. As well, the chef is also very kind and nice. I would recommend sitting outside on the patio in front of the restaurant as it is a little hot from the cooking inside the restaurant. The food was EXCELLENT! It was delicious and very yummy! We enjoyed our experience at Hopi Bon immensely. The price was reasonable for what we had. We ate the special which was fired rice with chicken. Very good. Also, we ordered a steak, rice, and vegetable entry which was just as yummy too!

I definitely would recommend this restaurant to anyone with an Asian craving and will be going there again when we visit Aruba next!