Review Highlights
Driftwood delivered with Professionalism !

Reviewed 5 days ago
xc p
Great trip for specified species.

Reviewed 1 week ago
moosaki
MARTINSBURG
via mobile

All reviews different ways tuna wahoo caught fish these guys captain marcelo great trip living easy afternoon charter half day trip blue marlin highly recommend this charter sea sickness great afternoon crew members our honeymoon a lot of fun
Reviewed 5 days ago

My kids and I had a great afternoon of Aruba fishing with Driftwood charters in September 2018. Jairo and Rudolf (captain and first mate respectively) are one of the best crews you will come across for offshore fishing skill and experience. We had an afternoon charter that I thought might not be so productive but that was not the case. It was action packed onboard for the majority of the charter with a few times of two rods hooking fish at the same time which is always exciting. Rudolf, who is well known in Aruba for his fishing skills, was magic on deck baiting lines and keeping total control while we kept hauling in the fish thanks to him. Jairo the captain, definitely was the "fish finder" who delivered big time with finding the fish in the late afternoon. End result was 17 fish (King Mackerel, Mahi-mahi and Bonito) in 4 hours which was impressive. After that productive afternoon of fishing the crew took the fish to the Driftwood restaurant where they cooked them four different ways with a variety of sides for a delicious dinner. We hope to return to Aruba again soon and do this all again. I would definitely choose Driftwood charters and go out with Jairo and Rudolf again. Both Jairo and Rudolf deserve a pay raise and thanks Driftwood restaurant for a fantastic dinner !!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Well equipped boat with a competent crew. They produce results and give it their all. The vessel is clean, comfortable and up to date. It was a fun day. You catch can go to the Driftwood Grill for dining pleasure. Anthony was our Captain and Jose’ the Mate. They were focused and worked hard.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I fish on the east coast year round so I know my way around a boat and was still surprised how much I learned on the 4 hour charter. Anthony and Jose are an experienced knowledgeable team who were relentless in finding the fish and making sure we were comfortable and entertained the entire trip. Very good guys!! Wahoo baby!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great fishing trip with Marvin and Rudolph today. They set us up and we were able to catch two sailfish! Amazing! Also some Mahi Mahi and some bonito. We have been on the Driftwood charter four times, each time has been great fun. We really enjoyed Marvin and Rudolph, they were fun and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Fishing trip Oct 10 on Driftwood II with Anthony and Jose. The guys worked hard all afternoon (1/2 day trip) and the results were impressive. 2 Sailfish - a double hook up, 4 giant Barracuda, a Tuna, a Mahi and multiple Bonita's and smaller Barracuda.
As an avid fisherman I was impressed that they changed things up a bit - added a downrigger near the oil rig and that's when we slammed the giant Cuda's.

We had our fish shipped over to the Driftwood restaurant for a great meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked through Bucuti & Tara resort and everything went very smoothly and they even prepared the catch for lunch! My husband and brother in law were exhausted at the end of their 6 hour trip! They caught 10 large wahoo, 4 mahi mahi and several barracuda! Jairo and Rudolph were a great team and certainly knew where to go to get the fish! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Anthony and Jose were great. Very personable and put us on fish. Wahoo, dorado, jacks crevalle, all on a 4 hour trip. Dinner at Driftwood tonight with our catch

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We fished with Jairo and Greg and these guys had one goal...to put us on fish...and they did. My new wife and I decided to go deep sea fishing and had a FANTASTIC day on the water. We caught a Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, a few Wahoo, a blue runner and about 10 barracuda in a half a day of fishing...amazing. Would highly recommend using driftwood and Jairo and Greg!

2  Thank wbbyrne
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went fishing with Captain Anthony and First Mate Jose. Family fishing trip looking to catch a sail fish. The captain and crew know their stuff. 5 Sail Fish, 10 Mahi 4 Amber Jack and a large Cuda. This was the best 6 hour charter we ever booked.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Booked four hour trip for 10/3 but requested change after rain and thunder. All good for 10/4 trip. Capt. Doddy and mate Maiko were terrific. They had four lines out, plus outriggers, plus umbrella to lure in the goods. We ended up with three Mahi and two tuna and a great afternoon in Aruba! We recommend. Just no a.c. In the cabin.