“Good Food Great Price”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Aruba
“Good Food Great Price”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is by far one of the best chinese restaurants on the island.
Nice options to choose where you would like to sit, either inside, or outside.
Food is very good suggest trying the shrimp egg roll, with their delicious sauce, and the hunan beef(spicy) but very good

Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014

Spring Valley, New York
“BIGGEST EGGROLLS IN THE WORLD!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is by far one of the best places I've had Chinese food. We ate outside on their patio and had the biggest eggrolls ive ever seen! They took up the entire plate! I was tempted to have them wrap a few up so I could take them back to NJ! I suggested it to my waitress and she informed me that tons of people actually do that! I can't wait to go back! YUM YUM!

• Visited October 2013
Barrington, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite Chinese restaurant - anywhere”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Sad that we live in Chicago and our favorite Chinese restaurant is in Aruba, but the staff and food at Hung Paradise are excellent! Try the big egg roll and the sweet and sour chicken. They serve tenderloin with their beef dishes and the fried rices are fantastic.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank djops
Bettles Field, Alaska
“Hung Paradise, in Paradise!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've had a lot of Chinese/Asian food all over the United States, and abroad. Hung Paradise is the best I can remember ever having. Who knew you had to honeymoon in Aruba to get the BEST Chinese food ever! Stay at the Renaissance resort, walk to the strip mall just a couple of minutes away, get the best Chinese food! The "large egg roll" is a must, as well as the "meat dumplings". You can taste the freshness, and care that goes into every meal.

• Visited November 2013
Voorhees, New Jersey, USA
“Okay”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

It felt like one of the cheaper Chinese restaurants you see in US. But not so cheap prices. We went to get some take out for lunch just before closing time. It looked like they just wanted to make some last minute $$$ before closing and kept on pushing with our orders. We asked if the fried rice has eggs and she was like "not a lot! I will ensure it has less eggs". How does it matter if you are vegetarian?! Try out some of the other places in the market place before you stop at this one!

Visited October 2013