Open today: Closed

Recommended experiences in and around Oranjestad
from $40.00
from $42.40
from $87.06
from $79.50
1,396 results
All reviews white diamond blue diamonds diamond ring treated like family shopping experience no pressure bought several beautiful ring family owned business sales people engagement ring st maarten diamond earrings great place to shop beautiful pieces wedding band price range
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best place to get the most beautiful jewelry you just can’t beat the quality and price. This is a family owned business and each store they really make you feel just like you are a part of their family. I have been to every store from each island and they all make you welcome as soon as you walk in the door.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have visited Kay’s and Aruba for the last 16 years. We have always looked forward to visiting our family at Kay’s jewelry’s for the exceptional and professional service we received from them yearly. They always seem to find us just the right pieces of jewelry that fit our tastes. When all is said and done, we walk away feeling we received a fair price for the merchandise we buy. Thanks Joe, Tesh and Ash for taking care of us.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This wonderful family owned business has the most beautiful and creative jewelry. Always a friendly smile and a glass of bubbly or whatever you desire. Have visited stores in St. Marten, St. Thomas and always on our trip to Aruba.
Will clean my jewelry while we are shopping! Love Kay's Fine Jewelry.
Visit Mamma while in St. Marten. She is the REAL BOSS!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I could not have been more happy finding Kay’s. We initially found them in the Bahamas amongst a dozen plus other jewelers. After being in and out of each store we knew Kay’s is where we wanted to return to. I was initially looking for something simple however they ended up creating me a custom anniversary set I had envisioned for years but was just never able to find. We instantly knew we had found a jeweler for life. My husband also expanded his watch collection as they have the finest to choose from and we also purchased our daughter her very first set of diamonds with Kay’s. Since visiting the store which we will now do every trip, I’ve also remained in contact with them from the states. The relationship is so much more then jeweler/customer. Kay’s truly does turn each and every customer into family members which is why they have this Chicago family for life! Can’t wait to visit in April 2020

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love Kay’s! Been shopping there the past 12 years. All staff is so pleasant and helpful! Always find what we’re looking for

Date of experience: April 2019