Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Oranjestad
from $40.00
from $42.40
from $87.06
from $79.50
1,395 results
All reviews white diamond blue diamonds diamond ring treated like family shopping experience no pressure bought several beautiful ring family owned business sales people engagement ring st maarten diamond earrings great place to shop beautiful pieces wedding band price range
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved shopping here. I got a mother of pearl ring and a peridot bracelet. Sunny was great to work with. I can wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kay’s is absolutely the best! The entire staff is friendly and helpful. We have been dealing with Sunny for over 10 years. All the jewelry is beautiful and the prices can’t be beat. You can’t go wrong with Kay’s.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing customer service and attention to detail. All I had to do was describe what I needed and they more than exceeded expectations. The ring was gorgeous and my girlfriends’ going to give me the biggest yes of a lifetime. Shoutout to Tom and sunny for being patient and understanding. I WONT be shopping any place elsewhere for jewelry. Kay’s can’t be beat. I can’t say enough good things. Very pleased.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We have been coming to Kay's each time we have visited Aruba and each time we stop in to see our friend Eric! They treat you like family and always have something unique there for my wife. She loves chocolate diamonds and they have such great selection and designs each time we visit the shop. Eric is always very helpful and has a great eye for jewelry that will compliment the pieces my wife already has and will show us all the new items too! Great place and love that they are now right out in front of the cruise port so much quicker to get to now when stopping on a cruise. Highly recommend this place if you are in Aruba or any of their port shops!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We purchased an engagement ring and received excellent service and a good value. The store is modern, comfortable, and the sales staff is very polite and not high pressure.

Date of experience: September 2019