“Nothing compares to Kay's in Aruba !!!! Buy all your jewelry here !!!”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Kay's Fine Jewelry is recognized as The jewelry store for exquisite jewelry and fine timepieces in the Caribbean, housing the largest inventory and selection of Diamonds, Loose Diamonds, Colored Diamonds and Rare Gemstones. The Caribbean's premier Luxury Family Business believes in Excellence in customer service and stands by their slogan of "Luxury with a Family Touch" The Chugani brothers co-founded Kay's Fine Jewelry with in 1989 with a core foundation to offer world class fine jewelry and watches backed by the promise of exceptional quality and service. Authorized retailers for: ALEX AND ANI, Gucci Jewelry and watches, Hearts on Fire Diamond Jewelry, Shinola, Rado, Citizen, Frederique Constant and Lokai. Rare Collectible Gemstones: Paraiba Tourmaline, Natural Alexandrite, Golden Beryl, Morganites, and Watermelon Tourmaline. We invite you to our Downtown Aruba boutique location to experience our unmatched duty free prices and true "Luxury with a Family touch." Store Hours Aruba Downtown: Monday to Saturday - 9:30am-6:00pm
Florence, MA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nothing compares to Kay's in Aruba !!!! Buy all your jewelry here !!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been going to Aruba for over 25 years on and off and about 10 years ago I was referred to Tesh at Kay's. That was the BEST thing that ever happened to my jewelry collection ! Now I can't buy from anyone else. Tesh is the all time best, sweetest, most honest and knowledgeable jeweler I've ever met. He really has spoiled me and made it very difficult to go anywhere else. I go there every time I'm in Aruba and I refer everyone to him. We were there this year for two weeks and I think we were in the store 3 or 4 times. We spoke with several of the customers and told them what we bought and how many years we've been going there and how happy we have been with all of our purchases and they greatly appreciated the information. Go ahead and compare them to the others but you'll always get the best quality and prices at Kay's !!!!

1 Thank Deborahcal

paperwings
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“I love kays!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We buy a lot from Kay's in St. Maarten & now Aruba & have never been disappointed. I get so many compliments on my jewelry!!! They have a huge selection at every store, & you can shop their website & have the item shipped. Love Kay's!

1 Thank paperwings
Boston, Massachusetts
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The # 1 place in Aruba to buy your jewelry!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

After many trips to Aruba for sun, fun, and relaxation- I can only affirm - once again- that my trip to Kay's Fine Jewelry Stores -is another reason I love to go to Aruba. Ash, Tesh, and the many other cousins that work at their 2 locations in town and at the high-rise always make it a special day.
Visiting Kay's is like visiting family--All the Sale's Associates are so very knowledgeable and helpful-even going out to the store next door to buy fingernail polish remover for my friend so she could "clean up her nails" before trying on a ring!
To polishing and cleaning our jewelry while we explored their amazing selection of pieces- to helping decide which exact piece I will purchase- is always exciting.
Every year I return to this great establishment and am always impressed and highly recommend this as "the place to buy your jewelry in Aruba"

1 Thank Grandma1949
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another Great Experience at Kay's Fine Jewelry”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

In January of this year, we again vacationed in Aruba. Previous to our trip, I had e-mailed Sunny and asked if he could show us some jackets for my diamond earrings. He responded that he could. So, during our trip, we went to Kay's in downtown Oranjestad. Once there, I decided against purchasing the jackets and, instead, came up with a better idea. Sunny agreed that it would be a lovely idea to incorporate my two diamonds into a ring. All I had to do was pick out the right stone. Well, with all of the fabulous choices that were there, I must admit that it took me a while to make a decision. Finally, I fell in love with a beautiful blue sapphire. I left the diamond earrings, and returned in a couple of days to pick up my gorgeous sapphire ring. The two diamonds from my earrings are set on either side of the center sapphire. Needless to say, it is a show-stopper. Once again, my husband and I cannot say enough how much we value Sunny's expertise and pleasant manner in which Kay's does business. We highly recommend Kay's Fine Jewelry, and know that you won't be disappointed with any purchase that you make there. It's worth the trip, for sure!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Marsha I
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Gem of The Caribbean!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

On our recent trip to Aruba, my husband and I found a real "Gem of The Caribbean". We found Kay's Fine Jewelry Stores. The two stores are fabulous, both filled with beautiful jewelry to satisfy all tastes and budgets! Tesh and his Sales Associates are very friendly, immediately making you feel like family while maintaining their professionalism. They are knowledgable and happily take the time to help pick just the right piece. In my case, that is not an easy task! They also cleaned the jewelry I was wearing and made it all sparkle like new! In the end, I chose a gorgeous tanzanite and diamond ring set in 14 kt gold! Tesh had the ring sized to fit and on my finger the next day!
The service department is also fantastic....they replaced a small missing stone in my ring and returned the piece back to me in a short period of time. I couldn't be happier!
I highly recommend Kay's in Aruba!
Respectfully submitted by Christine G., Pennsylvania, USA