““Awesome Experience! Again!””

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Kay's Fine Jewelry is recognized as The jewelry store for exquisite jewelry and fine timepieces in the Caribbean, housing the largest inventory and selection of Diamonds, Loose Diamonds, Colored Diamonds and Rare Gemstones. The Caribbean's premier Luxury Family Business believes in Excellence in customer service and stands by their slogan of "Luxury with a Family Touch" The Chugani brothers co-founded Kay's Fine Jewelry with in 1989 with a core foundation to offer world class fine jewelry and watches backed by the promise of exceptional quality and service. Authorized retailers for: ALEX AND ANI, Gucci Jewelry and watches, Hearts on Fire Diamond Jewelry, Shinola, Rado, Citizen, Frederique Constant and Lokai. Rare Collectible Gemstones: Paraiba Tourmaline, Natural Alexandrite, Golden Beryl, Morganites, and Watermelon Tourmaline. We invite you to our Downtown Aruba boutique location to experience our unmatched duty free prices and true "Luxury with a Family touch." Store Hours Aruba Downtown: Monday to Saturday - 9:30am-6:00pm
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
““Awesome Experience! Again!””
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This past June was my first visit to Kay's in Aruba in search of a men’s Onyx ring. Tesh was very welcoming and helpful. They have a much better selection of merchandise than any of the places we visited and the store was so clean and well cared for. Tesh even offered to have the ring special made to my liking based on one he had on display. Thank you for a wonderful experience! I highly recommended visiting them.

Dave

Visited June 2013
1 Thank BalashiDave

Oxford, MI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great surprise anniversary gift from my husband....”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

While on a cruise to Aruba with friends ....we happened upon Kay's jewelry store....just to browse their jewelry....our salesperson was Jerry....he was very polite, patient and told us about their family owned and operated business....he started showing us rings and I found a couple that I loved....my husband then surprised me by purchasing one of them for me for our 20th anniversary....and I in turn bought him a new wedding ring as well. They even took our old bands in on trade and gave us a great trade in price. About a year later I had a small stone that fell out after emailing a message to Kays customer service.....I was promptly contacted by Sunny and they took care of everything very quickly......I get numerous compliments on my ring I love it.....I would definitely do business with them again.....

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nancy B
Worcester,Ma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“sunny strikes again”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Back at Kays today to bring friends for a jewelry fix. Sunny met us and made the friends feel like long lost relatives. We all walked out with various pieces of jewelry feeling like we had just got "the best deal ever".
I recommend Kays Fine Jewelry and to Sunny to any and all visitors to Aruba who are looking for awesome jewelry at great prices

Visited July 2013
1 Thank cmed2c2
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommend...Recommend...Recommend”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Yes, definitely the best jeweler on the island of Aruba. I have been going to Aruba for approximately 15 years and visited my friends at Kay's almost every year. It helps that my birthday falls around the time of our visit. What an excuse to go to Kays!! I have never been disappointed. Nothing but the best quality of jewelry. I have taken my jewelry purchase back to the USA and the appraisals I received are more than what I paid. Love it, love it, love it. Looking forward to returning next year.

Rose
Philadelphia, Pa

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Divirose
Bay City, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Recent Visit to Kay's Fine Jewelry”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We just spent six days in Aruba and decided to visit Kay's based upon trip advisor's rating. We were fortunate to meet and deal with Joe on Monday at the downtown Oranjestad store. He was great to deal with during our visit. He showed us everything we requested to see from alexandrite earrings to an emerald and diamond ring to a ruby and diamond ring, and sapphire pendent. We ended up purchasing all we wanted. Great service, very competitive pricing and very knowledgeable. Most importantly, no high pressure sales tactics! Thanks for the great experience and for the balashi beer!

Visited June 2013