“Excellent service”

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 67 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: In 1989, the family began a journey that would take them from India to the Caribbean and into the hearts of many wonderful people. Kay’s Fine Jewelry was born as a family endeavor and, today, with locations throughout the 5 Caribbean islands, it remains a family owned and operated business with deep values in customer service and customer loyalty. Customers Are Extended Family: At Kay’s Fine, they adhere to the belief that truly meaningful customer service is as precious as any stone. They understand that people come to them seeking more than a piece of jewelry. They come to celebrate moments, commemorate milestones, remember loved ones, and build their own family legacies to pass down. In essence, they come to this family store looking to celebrate their own. Founder’s son Tesh Chugani expresses that “Each item purchased at KFJ, irrespective of dollar value, is celebrated and is a story. A Story about when, why, and who you were with”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Kay's Fine Jewelry in Aruba
Just want to thank you for your excellent service and time with me. :))
Love my new diamond ring.............
Monica

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Shopped the cruise ship recommended stores and was very disappointed. Went to Kay's, worked with Max and he was able to show me what I wanted for a super price. Great customer service...fun place to shop!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have bought several pieces at Kay's Fine Jewelry. Most recently I was helped by Posh who was very nice and showed me anything I wanted to see. I bought a diamond cross pendant for my daughter and a diamond ring for my husband.
It is always a pleasure to go into Kay's Fine Jewlery where everyone is pleasant and willing to help.
Joanne

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I went into Kay's jewellery just to look around . I found the jewellery to be beautiful and unique. The staff was very helpful and pleasant . They did not seemed to mind showing me what I wanted to see. I would recommend this store to anyone who is looking for great jewellery and a great price.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been doing business with Kay's Fine Jewelry since early 2000. My first experience was with Dan and Vandana. It was the start of a long relationship with Kay's. This year when I was in Aruba I met both son'sAsh and Tesh. They made me feel like family. My friends all bought jewelry. I bought a beautiful ring and was also working with Tom Lalwani. I have been to the two stores in St. Martin and Aruba. You are in good hands with this family operation and will be happy with your purchases. Thank you Ash, Tesh and Tom for making our Aruba visit so special.
We told everyone we knew on the ship about our experience and they loved our purchases.
See you on my next visit............Joanne R

1  Thank Joanne R