“fantastic place to be.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sky Lounge

Sky Lounge
Ranked #4 of 11 Nightlife in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky Lounge was introduced as a knew concept of a Bar. We have seating to accommodate every guest. Whether it's at the bar, on our lounge chairs along side the pool or on our fancy lounge beds. We are open 7 days a week and offer the best drinks & best prices on the Island. It's the perfect place to enjoy yourself, relax and/or have a wild & exiting night!
Oranjestad, Aruba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fantastic place to be.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have enjoyed two nights here so far, and I'l be back for more before I go home. Rachelle(?), the girl with dark blue hair - she is my dreamgirl ;-) You're a doing a very good job and works hard. Wish I knew you....

Visited April 2012
5 Thank xST0RMx

massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“wonderful place for drinks and relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

went to the sky lounge each evening of our vacation; happy hour from 9-10...perfect! great drinks, lovely location....our waitress, Rachel, was a joy!

Visited March 2012