“Delicious food”

Sultan Arabian Restaurant & Hookah Lounge
Ranked #53 of 267 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Had ordered the chicken platter and the food was good. This is my second time. We enjoyed our meal. The quantity was also decent. The staff was pretty helpful in spite of the fact that they could not understand English properly.....

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Likely some of best food on the island. Very reasonable and terrific service.

Food is always made fresh and tasted just like back in Lebanon.

One of our favorite restaurants in Aruba.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Nice restaurant we eat the plate for 2 persons with al kinds of food.
Plenty of food and Theo Will give you a doggybag when neasesery

Reviewed March 26, 2019

We had been here before and really liked it. Went back tonight and overall, it was really bad. It started when I ordered the Arab Burger, which the menu says had beef and lamb. The server came back and told me it was only beef, so I ordered something else. My wife wanted the Shoarma Chicken without tomatoes and I ended up with the Shwarma Siria, which was my choice of beef, lamb or both and cheese. I asked if I could have all lamb with no cheese. The server repeated both special requests as she was writing it down. When the orders came, my wife's had tomatoes and not only did mine have cheese, but it was beef and lamb. Server never came back to see how things were, but I could see her at the bar talking with the other servers. This time, unbeknownst to us, they added a 10% service charge. Prices are very reasonable, but based on how things went, we will not be back. There are other Middle Eastern places on the island that we'll go to. Very disappointing dinner.

1  Thank Stu C
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Wow!! What a wonderful experience we had. We were 6 people and had such a great evening and the FOOD was amazing ! Very tasty !! We ordered the platter and it had a variety of food including lamb, and other items I cannot pronounce let alone type.
Staff very attentive our waiter, young man from Haiti, Lenox was awesome very friendly and the PRICE !! It was very reasonable Too bad we are flying back home but we will b going back for sure !