“Great gelato !”
Review of Lecca-Lecca - CLOSED

Lecca-Lecca
Cuisines: Italian
Description: It is a new gelato cafe in Oranjestad. There are large signs outside displaying "Gelateria Artigianale" and an outdoor seating area around the back. I have found news articles online stating that it is at the Central Bus Station and in the Oroubo Plaza, but I cannot find an exact address. Sorry! Hopefully you can add the listing soon, because I'd love to recommend the place to other visitors!
Chester, VA
“Great gelato !”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

While on a cruise we visited Aruba and basically was looking for a WiFi spot and visisted Lecca Lecca. Much to our delight we could have our dessert and WiFi too. Not since 2012 in Italy did we have wonderful gelato so this was a good treat. The counter people were polite and helpful. It appeared a lot of people from the ships were partaking of the free wifi. You are required to make a purchase but once you have done this you are given a password. Clean and comfortable, the air conditioning was a welcomed treat along with the wifi.

Boulder, Colorado
“Best gelato I ever had!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've had lots in Italy and USA and this was amazing. The artistic presentation matched the wonderful taste of the gelato and we tried lots there. A must in Aruba! It is a gelateria downtown Oranjestad and sells sandwiches as well.

Boulder, Colorado
“Best Gelato I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This small shop serves the best Gelato I've ever tasted! And I've never seen a more artful display of their product. If you are downtown Oranjestad near the cruise ship docks in Aruba on a hot day and need to rest your feet, make your way to Lecca Lecca for a cold, rich delicious treat..

Decorah, Iowa
“Gelato”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great gelato, reasonable price. I had the chocolate and the dark cherry. The combination was great. Excellent location for cruise ship passengers. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
“Staff needs work”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Clean with average gellatto. Staff not overly friendly. Located in downtown which needed gellateria. Easy to find

Visited January 2014