“Best Gelato I've ever tasted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lecca-Lecca - CLOSED

Lecca-Lecca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Takeout
Description: It is a new gelato cafe in Oranjestad. There are large signs outside displaying "Gelateria Artigianale" and an outdoor seating area around the back. I have found news articles online stating that it is at the Central Bus Station and in the Oroubo Plaza, but I cannot find an exact address. Sorry! Hopefully you can add the listing soon, because I'd love to recommend the place to other visitors!
Boulder, Colorado
“Best Gelato I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This small shop serves the best Gelato I've ever tasted! And I've never seen a more artful display of their product. If you are downtown Oranjestad near the cruise ship docks in Aruba on a hot day and need to rest your feet, make your way to Lecca Lecca for a cold, rich delicious treat..

• Visited January 2014

Decorah, Iowa
“Gelato”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great gelato, reasonable price. I had the chocolate and the dark cherry. The combination was great. Excellent location for cruise ship passengers. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
“Staff needs work”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Clean with average gellatto. Staff not overly friendly. Located in downtown which needed gellateria. Easy to find

Visited January 2014
“Best gelato in Aruba”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went here everyday for gelato. It was the best cool down for the hot Aruba afternoons. They let you sample any flavour to make sure you're getting exactly what you want. The Creme Caramel and Pistachio were my faves. The tangy flavours were excellent too Vitamin C was what the lady called the combo, it was tasty but I always leaned toward the creamy flavours. Nothing less than a double scoop! They have coffees , cakes and muffins too but for a cool down, gelato is it! Try it and you'll come back for more. I think 1 scoop was $3.75 USD and $5.50 USD for a double. My husband paid, I just ate!

• Visited October 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“excellent gelato”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

great selection and so yummy after shopping in the heat of downtown, easy to find, and delicious....would return again and again if I were a local!

• Visited September 2013