“They know their gelato!”
Review of Lecca-Lecca - CLOSED

Lecca-Lecca
Cuisines: Italian
Description: It is a new gelato cafe in Oranjestad. There are large signs outside displaying "Gelateria Artigianale" and an outdoor seating area around the back. I have found news articles online stating that it is at the Central Bus Station and in the Oroubo Plaza, but I cannot find an exact address. Sorry! Hopefully you can add the listing soon, because I'd love to recommend the place to other visitors!
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My friend had heard about this place and we sought it out on a hot August afternoon. Inside the cool, refreshing spacious store, we saw GORGEOUS displays of gelato, adorned with orange slices and berries and chocolate shavings, and we both oohed and aahed at the artful displays of frozen ices behind the glass! The staff was incredibly kind and helpful, and convinced us both to get double scoops (so as to "pair" favors together for a better experience). I got mojito---paired with passion fruit, and my friend got pistachio---paired with Passion of Rum. It was delicious, and the staff even brought out glasses of water to us without us asking. It was a perfect way to cool down on a hot day and have delicious flavors of gelato tickling our tongues!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

And good service. Nice break from shopping in O'stad. They even had a low-cal alternative! Nothing to dislike. . .just let me post this please.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Been to Aruba for two weeks this year in July 2013 and same in 2012 visited more than once you just had to girls are all lovely thaht work there and the ice cream is just to die for x its a must visit in Aruba xx it's right beside the bus station so o excuse not to find it xx

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We walked around downtown Aruba with the kids one morning. I spotted the sign for Lecca-Lecca which I knew about from Trip Advisor. It's a new gelateria. The employees stand outside to invite people in to eat. There was no price list. We ordered four 2-scoop ice cream cups. It was $26! We usually go to Italy every summer for vacation and get gelato every day. At that price, we did not indulge on this vacation.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Really good ice cream and yogurt but kind of expensive. Will go back for more; staff are very friendly as well.