A great place to stay at while in Aruba. Clean, renovated (most rooms), friendly, great service, golf, pools, wonderful big beach, a variety of great restaurants & bars, almost complete & new gym (dumbbells, not enough free weights). Great "kind of secluded" location. You would need a vehicle or taxi to go around the island to shop for food and stuff. The highrise hotel area has all the shopping, but each hotel has a little crowded beach in front. This resort has a huge private stretch of beach, yes across the little road, but private!
Beware!!! The larger studio and bedroom accommodations will have washer/dryer and dishwasher, but most have not been fully renovated. They tend to look and feel a bit dated inside, but very clean! The smaller studio ones, oceanfront, are renovated & updated to the fullest extend. They are absolutely beautiful, and that's what I got after I simply explained that I was not 100% happy with the dated studio they first offered me.
NOTICE! several upstairs studio units actually offer something very unique. Example: unit 5303 not only has everything I mentioned earlier, but it also has the completer upstairs/rooftop! There you'll have your own 4 person jacuzzi tub, gas grill, and outdoor seating area! Oh the unit has 2 balconies in addition to the rooftop. Mind you, the rooftop has no good view! Also, the noise from the gas golf cars running all day can be annoying! 5303 is next to the area where all the golf cars park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad