We stayed at the Divi Village Golf in August in an ocean view one bedroom suite. The suite was large and had two modern bathrooms and a kitchen. In addition, there was a roomy balcony where we ate lunch more than once. The view was great! Since it was August, the pools were warmer than I would have liked, but the resort was well kept and if you didn't want to walk, you could hop on one of the ubiquitous golf carts to hitch a ride either to another location within the resort, or to a nearby supermarket. To reach the beautiful white sandy beach, you do have to cross a fairly busy road. There are lounge chairs under some umbrellas at the beach, but there is no service there.
We ate at Mulligans and enjoyed the food.
Overall, we had a great stay with two teenage girls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad