We spent Fall Break at the Divi Golf Villas with our 3 children (14, 12, and 8). We chose the all inclusive option which was great for me, no cooking for an entire week! Compared to other all-inclusive resorts, we found this to be very affordable. That being said, this is not a 5 star resort but very nice and clean for the price. The grounds were beautiful with plenty of options for dining. It was a short walk or shuttle ride to the beach. We have traveled to several islands and this was the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Clear turquoise water with powdery white sand. The staff and locals were all friendly. We felt safe on and off the resort. There were plenty of options for activities but you have to do a little research to find the when, where and how. There is a rock climbing wall on certain days, snorkel equipment can be borrowed and a wind surfing clinic is offered if weather permits. There are time shares for sale here, but we never felt pressured to hear a sales pitch.
Room - We were on the second floor over-looking the infinity pool and golf course. Our 1 bedroom suite was slightly "worn" but spacious with full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, and flat screen TV's. Daily maid service was also included. The first floor rooms walk out to the pool, which I would have preferred since there is no elevator.
Restaurants - Our favorites were the SeaBreeze (Buffet Breakfast) the Sandpiper Bar (Lunch on the beach) and the Red Parrot or Mulligan's for dinner. Room service is not included in the all inclusive price.
Overall - I would stay at the Golf Villas again. The staff from housekeeping to management was always friendly, helpful and prompt. Aruba is beautiful. The airport is modern and easy to navigate. We went to the shops in Oranjestad and the newer "high rise area" with our children and felt safe and welcomed by the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, West Indies, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad