My husband and I are timeshare owners at the Divi Golf and Beach Resort. We spent the month of March in our newly renovated studio unit. The units in Buildings A and B have been completely redone. The renovation includes all new appliances, new furniture and soft goods, remodeled bathroom with walk in shower, new balcony furniture and a new paint and tile job. There is a flat screen television with DVD player in the unit.
We were thrilled with the renovation and enjoyed our stay very much. The staff is very considerate and we had excellent service from the housekeeping and maintenance departments. There was a problem with the electrical plug in the kitchen of our unit and it was repaired within 2 hours of our report to the office. When we returned to our unit, we found a note on the counter signed by the employee who had made the repair.
The restaurants on property provide a variety of dining options and we enjoyed meals at most of them. Mulligan's is a great place for sandwiches and pizza after golf or a day at the beach. Windows on Aruba is a fine dining experience and we enjoyed several wonderful meals there.
We were at the beach every day and did not have any problems finding a hut. Towels are readily available at the pool and we exchanged them on a daily basis. The beach is beautiful and never crowded. There are 2 pools on property as a change of pace from the beach. The infinity pool near the golf club house is wonderful and has a swim up bar.
The other original Divi Village buildings will be remodeled during the spring and fall of 2011. With the new pool, golf course, pool side bars, on site restaurants and newly renovated units, I do not believe that you could find a better location for an Aruba vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful all-suite resort offers guests over-sized studio, one- and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens perfect for both couples and families. Amenities include 9-hole golf course and clubhouse, 3 freshwater swimming pools, tennis courts, water sports center, 3 restaurants, fitness center, and complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino. A wide, white sand beach is just steps across the street. An all inclusive program is available sharing amenities with the neighboring Divi Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Village Hotel And Beach
- Divi Village Resort And Beach
- Divi Village Aruba
- Divi Village Golf And Beach Resort Aruba/Oranjestad