$220
$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Bubali Villa & Apartments(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$85
Hotels.com
Wonders Boutique Hotel(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$115
$92
Vistalmar Apartments(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$78
$63
Aruba Lagunita(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$67
  • Pool
Camacuri Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$101
A1 Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$59
Aruba Apartment(Oranjestad)
$59
Agoda.com
$245
All reviewsplace to staygreat water pressurethoroughly enjoyed our stayrenting a carroom was spacioustvsinkislandmosquitoes
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Very clean, very pleasant. Room is spacious. Breakfast is served late, as we are early risers (up at 0600). Owner was accommodating the first day and whipped up some eggs early.
However, close to nothing; not the ocean, not the national park, not even dining or places of interest. A vehicle rental is imperative.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brendan W
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hidden Eden, is a B&B. We found it through other reviewed here in Trip Advisor.

We found our room very comfortable. The AC kept the room nice and cool for sleeping. The flat screen TV has a decent cable package which let us keep up with news back home. The coffee maker, fridge, and microwave let us keep snacks in the room.

Roy is an excellent host who speaks several languages. He also serves a great breakfast! Clearly gardening is another passion as the place has many many plants to earn the name "Hidden Eden".

Minor issues in the room were promptly dealt with such as a bulb that went in the bathroom. The only issue that could not be quickly fixed was when a WiFi repeater died part way through the visit greatly reducing the signal in our room. A replacement was quickly bought but needed to wait for his IT consultant to program it. Not really an issue as we could just step out of the room into the courtyard to get all the signal we need. The WiFi speed was fine.

Hidden Eden is a few roads back from the main beach highway. I would recommend renting a car to get around. However with a car it is very convenient to dive shops, restaurants, beaches, etc. I

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
islanddweller, Owner at Hidden Eden Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thanks for your review. We hope to see you soon again,

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I cannot express how pleased I was to have picked this bed & breakfast. Here are a few reasons why: the unit, which includes the bedroom and bathroom was in great condition and matched the pictures shown...the hosts (Roy and Grace) are hospitable, welcoming, and their suggestions for local eateries are fantastic...Roy's a great cook, I must add. He cooked breakfast everyday of our stay.

I really enjoyed the garden by the courtyard where we ate.

Overall, very pleased with all aspects of our stay and will definitely return when I return to Aruba.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Humberto O
Roy M, Owner at Hidden Eden Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thanks friends, Sorry for not thanking you before, but TA changed the format of their page and got me mixed up. Hope to see you again,

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife and I spent our first three nights in Aruba at Hidden Eden and it was an absolute pleasure. The rooms was nice and clean, breakfast was yummy, but the best part was without a doubt the hospitality of Roy & Grace.

Even before we arrived I had sent a barrage of emails to Roy which he happily (and promptly) responded to with all types of information. Once we did arrive, Roy took time to give us a lift to the grocery and a quick orientation of the area. He also helped arrange a car rental (which I think ended up in a better deal) and took me to pick up the car.

I would definitely recommend this place. The only downside is that it is a bit off the beaten track and for that you should probably have a car. That said, it would not be entirely impossible to get around without it if you are able bodied and willing to do a bit of walking / bussing (although we found the busses were not very regular).

Would go back in an instant - matter of fact missing Aruba already!

Thanks Roy & Grace!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
islanddweller, Owner at Hidden Eden Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Hey my Canadian Friends, (no names allowed...)

Thanks ah so much for your review. Please come back soon. We hope you enjoyed your Curaçao trip as well.

Regards,
Roy

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I spent two weeks at Hidden Eden in March 2014 and it was one of the best holidays I've ever spent! The rooms are clean, homely and located in a beautiful garden with wonderful plants. The plants and the well kept garden adds to the stay but the best thing with Hidden Eden is the wonderful host couple: Roy and Grace. They are both extraordinary people! They really do the little extras to make you feel at home at their B&B and on Aruba. They are generous with their time and I truly enjoyed spending time with them. I would recommend a stay at Hidden Eden anytime.
/Emelie
Stockholm/Sweden

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. Choose depending on how many you are and what's available.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Emelie C
Roy M, Owner at Hidden Eden Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thanks a lot Emelie...We will keep in touch..Big hug,