“Pricing Issue” 1 of 5 bubbles

Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pricing Issue”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

This review is for the Sint Maarten stores. On Tuesday there were no ships in port and a good time to go to town. We were shopping to see what was new for men also something with in a gift box. My friend liked the new Givench product and it came with shampoo and balm. The price was marked $66, she asked if the was any discounts. Oh, not today. I said that I have been coming here for 25 plus years and always receive a discount. "No ships in port, the girl stands outside and gives a paper with the discount, but not today". No business no discount I guess. She paid the $66 and off we went.
After clearing security at the airport we did a little shopping. PENHA (two stores) the gift box we purchased was $56, no girl outside no ships at the airport $10 less. Needless to say there were no managers on duty, no managers at the Front St store and sorry no one to help you. PENHA is off my list and I will never purchase from them again. The final answer was....."the price went up and the main store did not tell us. We (US) have taught them well.

Visited November 2012