“Super Peruvian Food”

DELIMAR
Ranked #23 of 267 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Imagine being in Peru and enjoying the best Peruvian Gastronomy. We are a small family run & own restaurant whose mission is to bring delicious and reasonably priced Peruvian food to the community of Aruba. We promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied.
Reviewed June 10, 2019

I visited this "small" Peruvian restaurant here in Aruba and I must they have the "best" seviche on the island. They do service real Peruvian dishes. The service is good and the food is excellent.

Date of visit: May 2019
Marina C, Public Relations Manager at DELIMAR, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you!

We are glad

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Everything from the service, to the drinks, to the food was 5-star. We tried the whipped potatoes stuffed with chicken salad, the shredded chicken, and the fried fish. All were outstanding. The mojito and pisco sour also top notch. A must do when in Aruba.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank JGallagher28

Thank you !

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We ordered 3 plates. 1st one was great (the pulpo), 2nd was ok (the fish of the day with a tomato sauce), 3rd was underwhelming (grooper filet with garlic sauce which was just really unappetizing and very salty).
The service was friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience at Delimar. The food was delicious and the service warm and friendly. Everything was cooked to order and the server took the time to explain the menu and the food that we ordered. My fiance ordered the red snapper and hardly said a word while he tucked into it. I ordered the lomo saltado, a Peruvian steak dish. I was full from my appetizer and ended up getting most of it to go, but what I had that night was delicious (and yes, I finished it the following day!). Drinks were yummy and the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

We had dinner at Delimar on our final night in Aruba. Every single dish we had was delicious and the service was exceptional. My 8 year old son wanted to try the cuisine instead of sticking with traditional kids menu dishes and they offered to make a kid sized portion of the dish he chose at a reduced price. Very kind. Lots of seafood options all exceptionally prepared. Prices were very reasonable as well.

Date of visit: March 2019