“Great meal - Great service”
Review of Gostoso

Gostoso
Ranked #6 of 225 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Caribbean, Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Gostoso a local favorite restaurant, that serve a blend of both Portuguese and Aruban Cuisine, which is designed to delight even the most discriminating Palate. With our cozy and small atmosphere and impeccable service at a reasonable price “Gostoso Restaurante” will be your next favorite neighborhood Restaurant.
Topeka
“Great meal - Great service”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Gostoso is one of our favorite places to eat in Aruba. I highly recommend Gostoso to anyone who is looking for a great meal while vacationing in Aruba. I like the special touch of the owner coming to our table to visit with us.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank jhawker

Punto Fijo, Venezuela
“Perfect to spent a great time with your friend and family.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The opportunity to meet with friends, we decided to go for the first time for all the restaurant. Warm, friendly and comfortable. A simple but striking decoration full of natural light and good distribution, very surprised to the visitors. A varied menu full of flavors. They offered a fun and great attention to us we wanted to relax and have a great time. Recommend their local dishes and cocktails.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Proitzehn
marietta, ga
“Great Local Restaurant”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I went to Gostoso based on reviews on TripAdvisor and locals. We were not disappointed. One of the best meals we had in Aruba. Great local restaurant. The owner, Jose, came out to greet us at our table and convinced my wife to have the goat for dinner. It was so tender and delicious. He came by several times during the meal to make sure everything was just right. He is obviously proud of his restaurant and rightfully so.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank rockchalk1
Campinas, SP
“Excellent staff. Great food.”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Gostoso Restaurante with my wife during our honeymoon. It is a Portuguese restaurant with an excellent Caribbean taste to it. A good variety of sea and land delights will get you covered no matter what you feel like eating. Meals are very well served. Wine selection is not large though. At the time we had dinner here, I ordered seafood with the Brazilian moqueca sauce - which, by the way, was brilliantly made to the traditional recipe. I recommend Gostoso.

Visited June 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“One of the best meals I've had in a LONG time”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went there our last night in Aruba based on recommendations from locals. Next time we will go there our first night. Excellent food, friendly staff, and a nice, small atmosphere. I can't say enough about this place. Like others have said, the owner came to our table. He also waited outside with us for our cab to arrive. He's very proud of his restaurant and you can tell he genuinely likes your feedback. Go here. You will not regret it!

• Visited May 2014