“Excellent Diving in Aruba”

Unique Sports of Aruba
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Fantastic, professional operation. Did 2 days of diving with them in November 2013. Everything was terrific from the sign up, to the dive sites, the staff/crew made the experience great. Dive masters were very aware of divers abilities and managed the dives accordingly. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the dive sites. I would definitely dive with USA again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband is the diver, I am the snorkel.. We got to both. I watch him dive while I snorkel. I also got to hang out with a great crew on the boat. It was a lot of fun for me. My husband went back for 2 more dives and had a great time. We were with Uniques Sports by the Radisson at Palm Beach. I can't say enough good things about the staff. They are fun, friendly and very helpful. My husband had a great time diving with them all. I will miss seeing their faces everyday. We will be back!!!!! THANK YOU!!! PS. They provide juice and water after the dive and the cost is very reasonable… They can also hook you up with para sailing..

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We did our open water dives here for our SCUBA certification. From the start, the people were outstanding. The initial setup was clean and easy. The instructors, Mike and Natasha, were pleasant, willing to take the necessary time no matter how frustrating, and extremely reassuring. Although we missed out scheduled 3rd and 4th dives, accomodations were made on our behalf to complete the necessary dives. Not sure all dive shops will provide the first time divers the confidence they instilled. They offer so much more than diving, and I intend on taking them up on them again when I return.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've done five dives with this company--very good service with attentive and knowledgeable staff. The dives at Star Gerren, the Antilla wreck, Fingers, Barcadera, and Pedernales were wonderful and went without a hitch thanks to the hard work of the dive crew. Between the Star Gerren and Pedernales dives, it was so nice to be able to spend our decompression period on land! The only problem happened with the camera I rented--5 minutes into my second dive, it stopped working completely! I was very disappointed, as visibility was great and there was a lot of aquatic life that I wanted to capture on film. However, they gave me credit toward the camera rental for my next three dives to make up for the problem, so no complaints here!

Basic open water divers and divers with weak stomachs beware: dives on the south side of the island have strong current/choppy water and are considered "advanced dives". If you have less than 25 logged dives, you may not be allowed to join those dives. However, dives to the north are generally much calmer and should be well within the abilities of new divers.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had 4 dives with this group, 2 great days worth of diving! The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable about gear, sites, and conditions. Mark and Bart were great dive instructors, and very attentive. this was my first OW dive since my PADI cert. They were so helpful and made our dives some that we will never forget! We can't wait to go back to Aruba and dive with them again!