Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Kini Kini Transfer & Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
from $13.00
from $79.50
from $48.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews atv tour natural pool double rider baby bridge experienced riders alto vista chapel city streets off road great tour rough terrain natural bridge gold mine bring sunglasses national park small group other companies half day tour
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Let me start by saying that we had a great guide. The biggest plus with going with Kini Kini is their use of helmets with face guards. It kept the dust out! I was worried it would get hot under them, but that did not end up happening. I was just super grateful for them when we were in the very dusty parts of our ride and noticing other tours where people were only wearing handkerchiefs over their faces. This is hard riding! TONS of bumps. I was amazed that tires do not succumb to the rocks that we were going over. My husband drove and I rode behind. I did this as I was nervous about driving the terrain, and as a money saving measure. Most that rode double had an open back. Mine had a seat behind with an arm rest. While this may sound more comfortable, it was not. That is my only ding. I am short, so I struggled to have my feet down, which meant my legs were banging (and getting bruised). Ditto for my elbows on the plastic arm rests. Short people problems. :/ This was a fun outing with multiple stops. There is one stop with a potty break, but you have to pay $1. Wish I would have known that before as I would have had that on me. If I had to do this again, I think I would have sprung to drive myself, but would come back here for it because of the helmets.

2  Thank Ginny I
Reviewed April 4, 2018

For our family of four, we rode 2 double rider ATV's and had a great time. Our group was about 15 people (a good size). Our group was small, so we were able to get to the landmarks before other tours. Our two guides, Gabi and Alex, were awesome. They made the trip 10x better. It was an awesome overall experience and the views were so cool. The natural bridge was beautiful and the natural pool was so refreshing. The helmets were very nice. The ATV's were very simple and straight forward to work; the trip had a very clear path that you are able to follow. You and your family will have a fantastic time. This company is so hospitable and helpful.

Some advice: The double rider ATV's have a storage compartment in the back, but the single ATV's don't. Bring towels if you have the option. Bring a camera because you will have many picture opportunities. Make sure you remember your drivers license if you are operating the ATV.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Cheryl O
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Absolutely loved this tour, probably the best excursion that we did on Aruba. Alex was our tour guide, felt very safe, very informed during the trip. My family had an awesome time and will do it again with this company when we come back to Aruba. I highly recommend this tour with this company.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I had Alex as our tour guide and he was amazing! Not only was he funny and adventurous, but I was not worried about my safety while on the tour. He took us to several noteworthy sites and although the natural pool was too rough for swimming, Alex took us to another area where we could jump in and enjoy a quick swim. Very cool way to see Aruba! I would recommend this tour and request Alex if you can!

Note: if you are riding a two person ATV the person in the back will get knocked around a bit when off roading —just an FYI. Also it does get muddy to make sure to wear shoes and shorts that you aren’t concerned about. Overall great experience

1  Thank Casey C
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Nice way to see various highlights of Aruba. Enjoyed the extra information we learned from our guide. He was very willing to share his life experiences of the area. We weren't extremely impressed with the Ostrich farm.

1  Thank Kierstyn B