Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Kini Kini Transfer & Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
from $79.50
from $75.00
from $48.00
from $13.00
More Info
All reviews atv tour natural pool baby bridge double atv alto vista chapel experienced riders city streets off road great tour gold mine rough terrain natural bridge national park small group bring water shoes half day tour other companies
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I had Alex as our tour guide and he was amazing! Not only was he funny and adventurous, but I was not worried about my safety while on the tour. He took us to several noteworthy sites and although the natural pool was too rough for swimming, Alex took us to another area where we could jump in and enjoy a quick swim. Very cool way to see Aruba! I would recommend this tour and request Alex if you can!

Note: if you are riding a two person ATV the person in the back will get knocked around a bit when off roading —just an FYI. Also it does get muddy to make sure to wear shoes and shorts that you aren’t concerned about. Overall great experience

1  Thank Casey C
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Nice way to see various highlights of Aruba. Enjoyed the extra information we learned from our guide. He was very willing to share his life experiences of the area. We weren't extremely impressed with the Ostrich farm.

1  Thank Kierstyn B
Reviewed March 27, 2018

This is the excursion we chose while in Aruba. The folks that ran the operation took good care of us. The ride can be somewhat strenuous in places. My wife and I rode on one ATV. The highlight of the trip is stopping at the Santa Cruz natural pool. This is one of the coolest natural pools. It was cool and relaxing and completely beautiful.

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed March 25, 2018

You have to be careful when choosing a ATV tour. Most of the time the machines are old and/or broken. These guys take great care of their stuff. They rode at a good speed that suited both beginners and experienced riders. Both Poncho and Gabby were excellent guides. The highlight of this trip for me was the natural pool where I did a backflip off the rock formation :). We would not hesitate to recommend this excursion!

1  Thank Jon S
Reviewed March 16, 2018

We were very pleased with the ATV tour. Lots of fun and Pancho and Joe were great! The stories were flowing on all of our stops.
Loved swimming in the Natural Pool!

1  Thank Islandbud