“Super fun ATV Off Road Adventure”

Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$47.00*
and up
Highlights of Aruba Island Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kini Kini Transfer and Tours is a family owned business since 2004. We expertise in private transportation and personalized tours around the island.
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We had a great day! Our tour guide was attentive and knowledgeable about Arubas colorful history. It is a bumpy dirty ride which is exactly what we expected on an ATV adventure. My husband and I highly recommend this tour if you like adventure.

1  Thank Janie W
in 18 reviews
"cruise port"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2017

The journey to the Natural Pool was even more fun than the pool itself. The road is quite uneven, covered in boulders, and filled with potholes making for an extremely bouncy and fun-filled ride. We never stopped laughing and at the end of it, got to play around in the pool for about 45 minutes before the crowds started to arrive. A perfect morning in Aruba...thanks guys.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

This was a rugged but fun trip! There were lots of people at each of our stops, many in other jeeps or ATVs. It was hot and dusty, but we got to see a lot of Aruba this way. Stuart is passionate about the island and his people, and full of lots of interesting Aruba facts. He was an excellent driver - got us through some tough places. The view at Natural Pool was amazing - even though we didn't get to swim - the Trade Winds were really blowing and the waves were crashing through to the pool. He said it usually dies down after Easter...maybe next time!

1  Thank Ginna239
Reviewed April 29, 2017

We went on the ATV tour. If you are adventurous and I like to try things this is it. Stuart took us around the island and gave us the history of Aruba. Riding to the Natural Pool was a little scary for me but I knew I could do it. Bring aqua socks if you have them because it is rocky walk to the swim. If you have goggles bring them so you can see the fish. They had the full helmets so the dust did not get on my face. I liked that. I would do it again for the ride. Put sun screen on the back of your hands.

2  Thank valeriemabel