“ATV around ARUBA and going to NATURAL POOL”

Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
$78.00*
Jeep Discovery Tour with Natural Pool Swim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kini Kini Transfer and Tours is a family owned business since 2004. We expertise in private transportation and personalized tours around the island.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

you gotta go on the atv tour that goes to the natural pool !!! wow fantanstic !!!!! cost us 130 $ for 2 on the atv for 4 hours ! we visited a church , 2 bridges , many more !!!! swimming in the NATURAL POOL was AMAZINGGGGG !

1  Thank CaroMercier

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My girlfiriend and I just visited Aruba for the first time for either of us. We signed up for the ATV tours and had an awesome time. Jari was our guide and he was great. We made many stops through the tour which he provided history throughout the tour. We went to some of the most amazing views of Aruba including the natural bridges. I wouuld highly recommend anyone going to Aruba to sign up for this tour. Ask for Jari, he was fun and informative.

1  Thank MVanKleeck
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I just returned home from our trip to Aruba. This was our first time on the island and our first time on an ATV Tour. I am an avid ATV/Dirt Bike rider however my wife has never ridden an ATV before and was very nervous. Kini Kini Tours (guide named Pancho) did a great job loosening up my wife who was a confident rider by the end of the tour. The tour was great. We stopped at several different landmarks and traveled a mixture of off road and on road. The ATV's performed great and our guide was fun and full of information. I would definitely take part in this tour again and would recommend it to anybody thinking of taking a tour of the island.

2  Thank Joshua R
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I highly recommend this excursion. You get to ride ATVs across the island and visit some great site seeing spots (natural pool, mini natural bridge, park, etc..). The terrain can get very rough so not for the faint of heart. We rented a double which I recommend b/c it's expensive (but well worth it!!). Jari was our tour guide. He was terrific! Don't forget to bring your sunblock.

3  Thank Sabrina121
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I and two adult children took the ATV tour with Kini Kini the other day. Pancho was our guide - what a hoot he is! He obviously likes his work. He was very good about making sure everyone was safe and having a good time. Unfortunately when we got to the Natural Pool it was too rough for swimming - but the rest of the tour was great. I highly recommend it!

4  Thank gldnpear